Video: Know Más: Lewis vs Woods

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yet, I bet the whole 9:24 contributed fully into your lifes logbook.

You enjoyed it

I clicked out when they revealed their answers by the contestants to the first question and realized:

A. the hostess was lame as a hostess for a TV type show
B. The hostess was not smokin hot, which is the only saving grace for a woman working in a profession that deals with men's sports. I have now taken up the hobby of watching the former players on analyst shows as their eyes glaze over when the woman starts talking X's and O's. And in some cases actually can see from their reactions that they are thinking, "If only her breasts were bigger I'd give a frick."
C. If Dak whistle's is the first answer, and I don't really know since i did not stick around to find out, then how wheels off will this show get?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I clicked out when they revealed their answers by the contestants to the first question and realized:

A. the hostess was lame as a hostess for a TV type show
B. The hostess was not smokin hot, which is the only saving grace for a woman working in a profession that deals with men's sports. I have now taken up the hobby of watching the former players on analyst shows as their eyes glaze over when the woman starts talking X's and O's. And in some cases actually can see from their reactions that they are thinking, "If only her breasts were bigger I'd give a frick."
C. If Dak whistle's is the first answer, and I don't really know since i did not stick around to find out, then how wheels off will this show get?

D. You are the most over exaggerating poster of the day

IceBowler

Reaction score
I know one thing for sure; I'd have fined Woods a pretty good pop for that so-called "tackle" he missed. Could've cost us the game.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I actually find these kind of entertaining in their own way.

The Jeff Heath-Chido Awuzie and Dak-Zeke ones were the funniest.