know what's gonna suck?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
not today, but if the Skins win tomorrow night, we'll have to hear about it all week :bang2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
We played like crap.

Having to live with that for a week is far worse than hearing Commanders fans spout off.

But thats just me.

But hey, I understand...its tough ignoring Commanders fan comments. I mean, with the conveniant ignore feature, etc....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the ignore feature goes against everything I stand for, but seriously, today stings enough, but hearing those ignorant Skin fans will be too much

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
the ignore feature goes against everything I stand for, but seriously, today stings enough, but hearing those ignorant Skin fans will be too much

:p:

but with all seriousiness, it will take a good showing for us to even win tommorow, so I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
what I've found out is this, even if you play horribly, and get a win, you guys will carry it to your graves *COUGH* playoff win against tampa *COUGH* ;)

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

In our division, we don't have much wiggle room. Letting a game like this slip by when it could very well come back to haunt us is far more stinging than anything a Skins fan can say.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
what I've found out is this, even if you play horribly, and get a win, you guys will carry it to your graves *COUGH* playoff win against tampa *COUGH* ;)

we stick by our motto of "a win is a win" :p:

aznhalf

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
not today, but if the Skins win tomorrow night, we'll have to hear about it all week :bang2:

On the flip side, if the Skins lose along with the Giants it'll make me feel a lot better.:eek::

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
this game won't come back to haunt us...

... you hate to let a "w" slip through your fingers. If we fall short of the playoffs by one game we won't be happy with any of our losses including the first one.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
summerisfunner said:
know what's gonna suck?

I am much more worried about our team and what BP is going to do about fixing our issues than what some Commander fan has to say.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
davidyee said:
... you hate to let a "w" slip through your fingers. If we fall short of the playoffs by one game we won't be happy with any of our losses including the first one.

true, but you're going to lose more than 1 game in a season, it's better to get it out of the way early, rather than late, I'm not concerned about this loss at all, and esp. when it's not a conference foe

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I am much more worried about our team and what BP is going to do about fixing our issues than what some Commander fan has to say.

me too, I'm just saying it's going to be incredibly annoying