Knowing BP, is this really out of the realm of possibility?

50cent

Reaction score
We draft (If available) Derrick Johnson and Ahmad Brooks. Two playmaking LBs that fit his mold of play!

blindzebra

Reaction score
If we get a solid DT and DE in free agency and Morgan and Jones look good in the second half of the season, I guess it's possible.

50cent

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Too many holes to take LBs.
Especially at LB! James, Singleton and Coak haven't exactly been playing lights out!

DandyDon

Reaction score
50cent said:
Especially at LB! James, Singleton and Coak haven't exactly been playing lights out!

I think you have to see if the DL is actually keeping the OL from getting to the LB's to know if they are actually doing their job or not.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
it's still early in the season. but - so far - upgrading the passrush is priority 1 with me. dallas really needs a big and talented DT, and some speed at DE. it'd be cool if kalen thornton were to come on during the second half of season.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
That’s possible. If they really wanted to go to a 3-4, they could bring in Johnson. Have the LB’s consist of Johnson and Thornton on the outside with James/Nguyen/Fowler on the inside. They could then get a big NT via FA like Shaun Rogers or Jason Ferguson. And still have enough room to get a solid veteran FA CB like Fred Baxter and probably make a good run at picking up FS Marcus Coleman from the Texans.

Depends on what they do in FA first though.

Rich…………………

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
50cent said:
We draft (If available) Derrick Johnson and Ahmad Brooks. Two playmaking LBs that fit his mold of play!

depends on the defense and whether or not Brooks declares for the draft...

if we stick with the 4-3 defense and the same system we have now, then we wont be drafting any LB's with those high draft picks

David

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
That’s possible. If they really wanted to go to a 3-4, they could bring in Johnson. Have the LB’s consist of Johnson and Thornton on the outside with James/Nguyen/Fowler on the inside. They could then get a big NT via FA like Shaun Rogers or Jason Ferguson. And still have enough room to get a solid veteran FA CB like Fred Baxter and probably make a good run at picking up FS Marcus Coleman from the Texans.

Depends on what they do in FA first though.

Rich…………………

Cant get Coleman he just signed an extension....Would really like to get Rogers though..Hes a monster....Ferguson would probably be cheaper though....I would love to have Johnson in the draft..Hes going to be a difference maker.....