Knowingly giving us an inferior product

HMJYay

Reaction score
I stopped watching this year for the most part. My question is look at the poll here. 10% want to keep Dak. 17% want Mike McCarthy. If that's even 20% in the range of indicitive of the whole fan base, how does he sell keeping both exactly the same?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I stopped watching this year for the most part. My question is look at the poll here. 10% want to keep Dak. 17% want Mike McCarthy. If that's even 20% in the range of indicitive of the whole fan base, how does he sell keeping both exactly the same?
Because Dak will blow out the Skins in week 1 and every fan will anoint him the savior again. Fans have goldfish memories. Only intelligent fans look big picture…and that’s rare. Most intelligent people don’t even watch football.

Jipper

Reaction score
The issue is seat at atat can be sold for so much profit to opposing fans that it's a great investment...unless they have empty seats or u sold seats it is not changing

JBS

Reaction score
Because Dak will blow out the Skins in week 1 and every fan will anoint him the savior again. Fans have goldfish memories. Only intelligent fans look big picture…and that’s rare. Most intelligent people don’t even watch football.
Most intelligent people do not watch football. Might be the most painful but true thing that I’ve ever read. Gosh darn it. I knew we were dumb but this stings.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Yep. History has shown us you're correct about that. And in June we will hear about the latest leadership trend he's teaching the team and how good of shape he's in and that he spent the offseason playnig with Cee Dee. Because an 8 year sample isn't enough to know...lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry thinks the fans will put up with anything. That's how it is. The only way to change things is to not spend $$$ on cowboys games or gear. To be indifferent about the team. You did us wrong Jerry.
Fans are not going to stop buying merchandise.
This type of stuff has been posted forever.

In the last 10 years I bought 2 coffee mugs, a hat, and a key chain. The key chain for a single key, I do not need to keep with my regular keys.
those were 6 years ago I bought them. 10 years ago, I probably bought another hat and mug. Most everything else in this 10 years or more were gifts.

So people will not stop. I don't buy stuff now, not because I am trying to stick it to Jerry, but because I do not want or need anything.
I have boxes of stuff since the 80's in the closet. Actually thinking of selling it. Not because of disappointment but because what good is it doing, as I want to declutter.

If I see something very unique. And like it, I may buy it. Because I am still a fan.

75boyz

Reaction score
The title to your OP summarizes Jerry's near 3 decades of brilliance.

How can anyone have profited so much and continues to profit hand over fist from such failure of a product?

It truly is one of the great mysteries of the world and defies all principles of supply and demand logic based off that inferior product.

After so many years, I've come to the conclusion that Jerry might be a genuine hypnotist.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I believe the 49ers had nine players named to the Pro Bowl, which was two more than any other team. The Cowboys and Ravens both had seven players.

The Ravens and Niners are #1 seeds.

The Cowboys were the #2 seed.

So, either this is the most over-rated team in the league, or the product was not inferior.

And/or, the coaches stunk it up with their game plans on Sunday.

And/or the roster was over-rated, the product was inferior, and the GMs didn't do their job filling glaring holes (like at LB and DT).

As always with the Cowboys, multiple things are true.

:banghead:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I said this in another thread - I don't think Jerry needs Cowboys fans anymore to make huge money and TV ratings. The multitudes of Cowboys haters who love to watch the clown show implode every year will always keep the ratings high.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Most intelligent people do not watch football. Might be the most painful but true thing that I’ve ever read. Gosh darn it. I knew we were dumb but this stings.
I have a friend with a 154 IQ and he's into this as much as you or I.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Jerry thinks the fans will put up with anything. That's how it is. The only way to change things is to not spend $$$ on cowboys games or gear. To be indifferent about the team. You did us wrong Jerry.
I think he believes he knows football, sadly.

Imagine the money he could make if he actually knew football.
Imagine he could be making "chicken nuggy" commercials with his winning QB.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This sounds good and I agree but truthfully unless it’s big sponsors pulling out because of this what we do as fans unless a vast majority did it isn’t hurting Jerry at all. Same reason DC known as the Commanders is what would take big changes here.

jsb357

Reaction score
not a football team, a sports entertainment franchise.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I have a friend with a 154 IQ and he's into this as much as you or I.
I’m sure they have a term for people like you smh. On top of the online poster always having a perfect person that fits the description for whatever claim they claim they also can’t seem to read with comprehension for some strange reason. Your outlier situation doesn’t make the statement false esp when the post you quoted said most in the first place smh.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Spread the word!!!