Kornheiser and Theisman

dfense

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how these two Skins fans are on week two. You could tell Kornheiser was bothered by a fellow DCer praising Bledsoe's performance.

He kept needling Theisman about it for most of the first half. He then recycles the same dumb questions about TO when he gets Jerry in the booth. What a mistake I think he's going to turn out to be. We'll see.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Kornholio is the most transparent "journalist" on the staff of MNF. He will bad mouth and talk crap about someone and low and behold when they get into the booth he either buttons up or has his head shoulder deep up their bung. No wonder he is orange.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
This was quite possibly the most horrendous football broadcast that I have ever seen. To tell just how bad it was, Thiesman was the best part of the team. They have NO play-by-play at all and they never mention who made the tackle even when it is the starting D in the game. I can forgive the second half when the scrubs are in but when the first team is in they should be able to recognize the tackler.

And the worst of it was that you would think that it was the damn Jay Leno Show the way they kept doing interviews over the game play. Interview Governor Blanco at halftime or during a time out or something. It's a football game not a damn talk show!!

I think I'll have to find a radio feed for the Monday night games as long as these clowns are on the job.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Theismann was the voice of reason today. A scary thought indeed.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
is there a sports talking-head out there that doesn't reach in the bag o' questions and pull out - voila! - yet another stale TO question?

it's dang tedious...

good lord. howzabout doing the unthinkable? interview jerry or the tuna without mentioning owens.

but then the earth would prolly brake on it's axis and slowly tumble away into the cold void of deep space... thus bringing an early close to the career of talented men like kornheiser.

which may be worth it.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I've been defending Kornheiser ever since he was selected to be in that crew, but I have to admit he was pretty bad tonight. He kept on bringing up the Romo thing even after the subject was beaten to death. He wasn't at all funny and didn't really add anything to the broadcast. It's so sad when Theismann outshines his partner.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
The play by play was TERRIBLE! That is the most unconvcing voive I've ever heard. Kornheiser is OK. And Theisman, well he's Theisman, but at least he seemed like he knew what he was doing.

ESPN, you suck, in all regards.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
dfense said:
I can't wait to see how these two Skins fans are on week two. You could tell Kornheiser was bothered by a fellow DCer praising Bledsoe's performance.

He kept needling Theisman about it for most of the first half. He then recycles the same dumb questions about TO when he gets Jerry in the booth. What a mistake I think he's going to turn out to be. We'll see.

I guess every monday I'm going to have to turn the mute button on, the thought of listening to these two jackasses go back and forth is enough to make me vomit in my mouth.

Bring back Dennis Miller!!

notherbob

Reaction score
I dunno, I thought the broadcast crew was every bit as good as the guys who do our local high school games.
:D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Pretty sure they wont be in the booth week 2 against the Commanders, since that is going to be the Sunday night game.

Madden will have made a bus trip for nothing.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Pretty sure they wont be in the booth week 2 against the Commanders, since that is going to be the Sunday night game.

Madden will have made a bus trip for nothing.

Thank gawd!

Thiesman was the best part of the team.
LOL! For real. If I didn't know better I would have thought he was a Cowboys fan....well at least a Bledsoe fan. :p:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Theisman kept putting that bald idiot in his place. he should go back to PTI and stay there, what a joke.

mikek3322

Reaction score
dfense said:
What a mistake I think he's [Kornheiser's] going to turn out to be. We'll see.

I found myself wishing against all hope that they would put Kornheiser in at QB. He says he's more mobile than Bledsoe, but I think he'd end up being carried the rest of the way to the sideline in a stretcher!

AtlCB

Reaction score
dfense said:

As much as I can't stand Theisman, I thought he did the best job in that booth. That isn't saying much. I though Kornheiser and Turico (sp?) were absolutely pathetic!