Kristie Scales just asked Jerry if Romo is the starter for the year

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He responded with a loud POINT BLANK NO.

He said the media guys were just making stuff up and he doesnt mind if they make things up because he likes the interest in the Dallas Cowboys nationally.

He also just said Owens probably wont play saturday either.

Geez, Jerry jones really upsets me more and more. Could we trade him at some point.

Anguillidae

Reaction score
theebs said:
I thought that Jerry said that he didn't know if Owens would play saturday. And that noone knows yet..

Unforgiven

Reaction score
Good, put it to rest already.

As far as Owens goes, he said it more like "I'm not even sure whether he will be ready to play Saturday night at this point", not that he wouldn't.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Anguillidae said:
I thought that Jerry said that he didn't know if Owens would play saturday. And that noone knows yet..

Yeah after he said he probably wont play he said he doesnt know that and no one does.

Hiero

Reaction score
ya because Parcells is going to risk possibly his last year with a ton of talent and TO on the team with a QB who has never played in a regular season game. ya, real smart thinking here.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
theebs said:

This is just JJ's way of quelling the storm. I can read minds, and between the lipsmacks, JJ was thinking that Romo will be the starter for sure.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
This is just JJ's way of quelling the storm. I can read minds, and between the lipsmacks, JJ was thinking that Romo will be the starter for sure.
Between all the lipsmacking and "um - uhh". It is really painful just to listen to him. I wish he would just keep his mouth shut and continue to open his wallet.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
These last weeks have proven though that good or bad, the Cowboys are always talked about. Can't say that about most NFL teams. I mean other than people in Southern Ohio, does anyone even know the Bengals exist?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
theebs said:

He said the media guys were just making stuff up and he doesnt mind if they make things up because he likes the interest in the Dallas Cowboys nationally.

Geez, Jerry jones really upsets me more and more. Could we trade him at some point.

Jerry is cool. The media is making up all kinds of crap. Let them report on something less controversial.

jman

Reaction score
Anguillidae said:

Well, it's either know...or no

I didn't hear what Jerry said, but I'd guess it was the "know"...