Kudos to the Skins, but this bugged me

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-473-PH2005092101478.jpg

Can't wait for the rematch.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
his face looks like hes going into cardiac arrest. What bugged me the most was snyder jumping around like a freshamn cheerleader who was just invited to prom by a senior on the football team. You'd think he won the Super bowl. act like you've won before.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun said:
235-473-PH2005092101478.jpg

Can't wait for the rematch.

Yet the cowboys did the same thing when we beat the Giants in bills first year if I remember correctly.

acremata

Reaction score
I usually dont post here, just come to read, but had to respond to one comment. Ever seen parcell's tits? Those are DD's easily. No sense in making fun of Gibbs body.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
acremata said:
I usually dont post here, just come to read, but had to respond to one comment. Ever seen parcell's tits? Those are DD's easily. No sense in making fun of Gibbs body.

:laugh2: @ DD's

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
acremata said:
Not a very commendable first post.

#1skins fan

Reaction score
Remember Bills first win as the Cowboys coach in NY. Same thing. Gibbs didn't ask to have the bucket dumped on him. Shows you the respect and admiration he has from his players. And don't knock his age, your coach is one more cheeseburger away from the morgue!

PortisSkins

Benched
Reaction score
"Old Man" came in and exposed the hell out of your weak secondary in the last 4 minutes of the game to ruin your precious "Ring of Honor" night. Oh, and at least Danny Boy has sense enough to stay up in his seat, while Mr.Jones comes rushing onto the field like he's going to "Save the Day". See you again at Fed Ex!

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
Theres no comparison portisskin, fromo Jones to Snyder. How ridiculous did he look? Jumpin' up n' down, like a freakin' bean...I thought he was gonna fall from sekond deck down to the field, the way he was jumpin his ____!!!!!

I can just imagine if you guys won a superbowl, (an actual one, not mondays lol) he would do what? moon everyone? hahahahahahahahaha

Bogus!!!!

wileedog

Reaction score
#1skins fan said:
Remember Bills first win as the Cowboys coach in NY. Same thing. Gibbs didn't ask to have the bucket dumped on him. Shows you the respect and admiration he has from his players. And don't knock his age, your coach is one more cheeseburger away from the morgue!

At least he doesn't look like a drunk chimp.

http://img364.*************/img364/4352/gibbs7uo.jpg

This is pretty sad for a Week 2 game where the team spent 56 minutes looking like ****.....

But, hey, you guys won. Kudos. We'll see you in DC.