Kyle Shanahan is overrated

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
I sick of this guy hype. This guy as a o.c. clew a 28-3 in super bowl. He been with niners and not seen nothing special. They have not won jack for over 30 years....BTW Purdy is not all of that....niners bite me

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's a QB league. Give him Mahomes, Brady, etc. and he'd have a championship...just like pretty much every coach in the league. Even someone like Stafford would be big upgrade for them like for the Rams in 2021. Shanahan is the next Andy Reid...just needs a great QB. He'll be an offensive mastermind for his whole career

Flamma

Reaction score
He got more out of Mr. Irrelevant in a few games than we have with Dak since he was drafted
Purdy fits his scheme. But he couldn't figure out that Trey Lance does not? Trey Lance has to be used in a similar way the Eagles use Jalen Hurts.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I would trade any coach we've had since Parcells for Shanahan. His teams have identities and are always in the running. He'll get one at some point

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given his 6 year track record, I am curious how you come to the conclusion that he is overrated??

RonWashington

Reaction score
You got Opie from Iowa in the NFCCG it’s your third trip to the NFC title plus you came with in a Mahomes prayer to Tyreek Hill in winning a SB . If he’s “ overrated “ a majority of owners would hire him .

GINeric

Reaction score
I sick of this guy hype. This guy as a o.c. clew a 28-3 in super bowl. He been with niners and not seen nothing special. They have not won jack for over 30 years....BTW Purdy is not all of that....niners bite me
Look what we were stuck with for a few seasons!! We were stuck with the dumbest offensive coordinator in the NFL named Kellen Moore.

Shanahan is more talented in a day than KM could ever be in a whole year. I would welcome Shanahan here in a New York minute!!

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Apparently knowing how to use the English language is also overrated.

exciter

Reaction score
Mmmmm… K, lol!!!