Twitter: Lack of execution on Defense

kskboys

Reaction score
Tackling is execution of scheme which is the defenses biggest issue. But yes the scheme is terrible also.
Good point.

My best guess is that our tackling issues are due to poor coaching, or possibly being out of position too often due to poor scheming.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Good point.

My best guess is that our tackling issues are due to poor coaching, or possibly being out of position too often due to poor scheming.

You should watch those videos. They're in position to make plays. They're just not making them.

Dre11

Reaction score
Good point.

lol...you don't watch much do you. this same defense was a tackling machine in the same scheme and same coaching just last season. they didn't just forget how to. folks rag on Crawford but they miss him.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
lol...you don't watch much do you. this same defense was a tackling machine in the same scheme and same coaching just last season. they didn't just forget how to. folks rag on Crawford but they miss him.
Yes sir! Same scheme and coaches last year. Hmmmmmmmmmm

kskboys

Reaction score
No, I don't watch much tape.