Lads, cynics and homers, I like where we are

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Everywhere I go people want to know. Who we are are and all tha silly rot aside ...

This is a team (so far) with meat on the bones.
Me optimism --- though I still say I am in it for player evaluation and development and not pie in the sky Super Bowls --- is heightened so far. Eagles might be paper tigers, so to speak. We are gaining some momentum.

Look, bland men and dazed conventioneers from Temple, this team has the following

1. A rushing tandem that can eat up 175 yards? (Who wouldn't take tha, doggies?)
2. Yes, I will say it: A bus driver QB who can go vertical too when the need arises.
3. An embarrassed then convivial WR Lamb who I believe will be a good mate and start catching more and more targets from a QB who is not a fancy boy but has a catchable delivery. (I canna say enough about Rush. I was his biggest and handsomest critic.)
arthur_askey.jpg

4. An O line that holds up well, so far, far from the images of diasaster we had.
5. A stingy hard-hitting defense anchored by a beast.

Yes, a slightly more aggressive McFatty and Moore are helpful.

I like where we are and we might surprise some (even me).

Holla

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
Everywhere I go people want to know. Who we are are and all tha silly rot aside ...

This is a team (so far) with meat on the bones.
Me optimism --- though I still say I am in it for player evaluation and development and not pie in the sky Super Bowls --- is heightened so far. Eagles might be paper tigers, so to speak. We are gaining some momentum.

Look, bland men and dazed conventioneers from Temple, this team has the following

1. A rushing tandem that can eat up 175 yards? (Who wouldn't take tha, doggies?)
2. Yes, I will say it: A bus driver QB who can go vertical too when the need arises.
3. An embarrassed then convivial WR Lamb who I believe will be a good mate and start catching more and more targets from a QB who is not a fancy boy but has a catchable delivery. (I canna say enough about Rush. I was his biggest and handsomest critic.)
arthur_askey.jpg

4. An O line that holds up well, so far, far from the images of diasaster we had.
5. A stingy hard-hitting defense anchored by a beast.

Yes, a slightly more aggressive McFatty and Moore are helpful.

I like where we are and we might surprise some (even me).

Holla
You know Rush is doing what he is asked many have said and he is doing it well. He is a big enough threat passing that the defense can't stack the box to stop the run so the Cowboys are having success running the ball. When we lost our starting LT and LG as well as QB, it was not looking good at all! The defense so far is a pleasant surprise and we don't have Kearse back yet on defense and Gallup will be back soon. Lets face it when Dak went down we were not expecting very many wins and we have won two straight. If we come to play Sunday we have a real good chance at three straight with us starting our backup QB.

Go Cowboys