Lamb right on schedule

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
He usually starts slow. Tonight's game will help him going forward. Ferguson and Tolbert stepped up. We still need more speed. Brooks is slow. We can get everything brooms drinks p!us home run speed from flourniy. He's wasted snaps at this point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He usually starts slow. Tonight's game will help him going forward. Ferguson and Tolbert stepped up. We still need more speed. Brooks is slow. We can get everything brooms drinks p!us home run speed from flourniy. He's wasted snaps at this point.
I've been saying for weeks, Cowboys need to bring Tyron Billy-Johnson back. He has deep speed and was lighting it up with deep catches during training camp.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It’s about the time he stops whining when something bad happens. Not sure what he said to Dak, but Prescott isn’t having it, not even from Lamb.
Not sure what he said, but I agree he needs to keep his composure and grow up. But Dak had no business throwing the ball to him there. He was double covered. No angle to get him the ball.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what he said, but I agree he needs to keep his composure and grow up. But Dak had no business throwing the ball to him there. He was double covered. No angle to get him the ball.
They say he said "Jump ball, 4. Jump ball. I gotchu." If that's true, he wasn't mad, but Dak ignored him, so...

zerofill

Reaction score
I think he was talking to one of the coaches... and was saying make it a jump ball basically. When you look at the angle though, I originally thought he was talking to Dak.
But, I think he was saying it to someone else, but making sure Dak heard it.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Dak threw for 352 yards, and the offense moved the ball pretty easily against the 2nd overall defense in football. Hopefully CeeDee is a big boy and understands what he got paid and now he can just pay his part- I doubt it though.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

That’s what it looked like, but without the play in front of us, we can only speculate what Lamb was supposed to do on the route. Dak got some good looks during the game, but he threw into some tight windows as well, a common theme this season. Sure looked like Dak was expecting him to come back for the ball and at least be able to make a play on it, even if that play turned out to be breaking up a pick. They’ll work it out, though.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Agreed. I believe Dak forced it to CeeDee because CeeDee probably keeps complaining on wanting the football. Doesn't excuse Dak's decision to force it into double coverage though. They both need to fix this.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He gets plenty of looks until he loses his composure and checks it in. He had 130 catches last season....he and Dak need to work this out.
I think CD lamb needs to look inside his head and get this figured out. I never saw a player go so sideways because of money. Know how many people must be calling him for handouts. It was screw up the best player.