Video: Larry Allen, Best Combination of Strength and Speed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That play amazes me every time. Seeing it happen live (in real time, not that I was at the game) was nearly surreal.

It amazed Dan Dierdorf, himself a Hall of Fame offensive lineman. Larry Allen is a different cat.

uzE4aC.gif

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I love what he did to Cornelius Bennet at the end of this video. I think he may have blocked Bennett to the Oklahoma side of the Red River.

RandyOh

Reaction score
My favorite part of the Larry Allen run down play was that the commentators could care less about the INT. They was too amazed with Larry Allen's speed to care about anything else.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It would not shock me if Larry came into the weight room right now at age 51 and lifted more than any current Cowboy. The man was power personified.

Scotman

Reaction score
I see the NFL give the speeds players reach each weekend. I'd be very curious to know what speed Larry Allen reached when chasing down that LB.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
My favorite part of the Larry Allen run down play was that the commentators could care less about the INT. They was too amazed with Larry Allen's speed to care about anything else.
I was thinking the same thing. Oh, an interception. But did you see Larry Allen. :laugh: