Larry Johnson suspended 1 game

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2387437 said:
Seems fair, plus I don't think he has very been suspended by the NFL before.

he has 4 incidents involving women in the last 5 years, most were assault related.

Yet Henry/Pacman get suspended left and right.

Matt Jones gets away with cocaine, leonard Little KILLED SOMEONE, Harrisons incident gets swept under the rug.

Way to be fair commish.

rangers71

Reaction score
Muhast;2387653 said:
he has 4 incidents involving women in the last 5 years, most were assault related.

Matt Jones gets away with cocaine, leonard Little KILLED SOMEONE, Harrisons incident gets swept under the rug.

Way to be fair commish.

No kidding.

JPM

Reaction score
Muhast;2387653 said:

Way to be fair commish.
You forgot to add the repeated cheap shots by Wilfork that only get 1 game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Muhast;2387653 said:

Way to be fair commish.

I wote about this manty times here. The NFL just ain't fair. Pacman got royally screwed by the NFL and Goodell. This unfairness will continue until one player, any player, sues the NFL and wins. This garbage unfairness has to stop.

Pacman's infraction was "bad publicity." Get real.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
ninja;2388053 said:
I wote about this manty times here. The NFL just ain't fair. Pacman got royally screwed by the NFL and Goodell. This unfairness will continue until one player, any player, sues the NFL and wins. This garbage unfairness has to stop.

Pacman's infraction was "bad publicity." Get real.

Yea Wilfork also.

sigh.

Life just aint fair, it never has been or will be.

And Im not naive enough to think its just the cowboys, I see that it is a small handful of players that are just on the blackball list.

Granted, I don't condone what they do. I think they are fools for getting in trouble so much.

But killing someone in a drunk driving incident(little)> making it rain at a strip club(pac)
Getting caught with cocaine in your car(m.jones)> giving wine coolers to people.(henry)
Shooting someone and likely lying abolut what happened(harrison)> Having guns at your house.(tank)