Larry Johnson

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
I wonder if the commish will suspend LJ? Oh wait a second, he is not a Dallas Cowboy.......Go figure?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
DaBoyz73;2340277 said:
I wonder if the commish will suspend LJ? Oh wait a second, he is not a Dallas Cowboy.......Go figure?

Is this the 6th or 7th time he got arrested? Is he on his last leg with the NFL?

superpunk

Reaction score
The commish isn't big on precedents, established guidelines with corresponding punishments, or fairness.

He's more big on doing whatever the **** he wants whenever the **** he wants.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
or steve smith breaking a guys nose after he brke somebody eye socket before.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Goodell aint gonna do crap. he just likes to find somebody and make them the example to the rest of the league so hopefully everyone else will fall in line! He aint nothing but a phony!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
LatinMind;2340311 said:
or steve smith breaking a guys nose after he brke somebody eye socket before.

I wonder if Jerry would have given him a punishment if Goodell would have given him one too?

But maybe, for the Cowboys to get their picks back from the Titans, he had to be suspended by the league, not the team.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Being that this is the third time Johnson has been charged with assaulting a woman (that is correct, right?) I think it's time to slap him with a one or two game suspension.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
RainMan;2340328 said:
Being that this is the third time Johnson has been charged with assaulting a woman (that is correct, right?) I think it's time to slap him with a one or two game suspension.

Yes that is correct.

Johnson emerged from his two prior legal incidents without convictions. In 2003, he was accused of aggravated assault and misdemeanor domestic battery for allegedly brandishing a gun during an argument with a former girlfriend. In 2005 another woman accused Johnson of assaulting her in a nightclub but later changed her story.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
RainMan;2340328 said:

Agreed. Its complete BS if he gets away with it.