Last thing and moving on...

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Okay I have heard alot of people placing the blame on many different people and just thought I would add my two cents before moving on to carolina. I think we got away from the run. You don't have to pass every down when you are down by 3 or 4 you have to keep plugging away. Esspecialy when your QB is having an off day. You have to build some momentum with the run and things going pick up a few first downs. We also lacked the HB screen that was so effective the first time we played the Eagles. I think Tony was looking for the homerun play to much, But when you have a qb like Tony who is a winner by nature he is alwaysing looking for the kill shot and sometimes it back fires. Better now then January right?

As for Carolina I say we sit anyone who is hurting and try to get Glenn some reps. Sit Witten and establish Fasano as a thret.
The way I see it, If Tony can get a conection with Fassano and Glenn the next two games going into the playoffs we would be even more deadly. Romo would have 5 targets on the field that he feels comfortable with.

Your thoughts?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
D-TownRadio;1839716 said:
Okay I have heard alot of people placing the blame on many different people and just thought I would add my two cents before moving on to carolina. I think we got away from the run. You don't have to pass every down when you are down by 3 or 4 you have to keep plugging away. Esspecialy when your QB is having an off day. You have to build some momentum with the run and things going pick up a few first downs. We also lacked the HB screen that was so effective the first time we played the Eagles. I think Tony was looking for the homerun play to much, But when you have a qb like Tony who is a winner by nature he is alwaysing looking for the kill shot and sometimes it back fires. Better now then January right?

As for Carolina I say we sit anyone who is hurting and try to get Glenn some reps. Sit Witten and establish Fasano as a thret.
The way I see it, If Tony can get a conection with Fassano and Glenn the next two games going into the playoffs we would be even more deadly. Romo would have 5 targets on the field that he feels comfortable with.

Your thoughts?

ummmm... this should just about cover it.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106786

heavyg

Reaction score

Your thoughts?

While I like the idea of getting Romo some reps with Glenn and Fassano we have to remember we now have to win out to get home field advantage. I don't know about the rest of you. But the thought of going to Green Bay in Jan scares me

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We also lacked the HB screen that was so effective the first time we played the Eagles.

QUOTE]

We don't have a half back screen as in a traditional "designed" screen. When we attempt it, it's very ugly. What we have are check downs, swing passes and HB "bail out" passes. We should be a better screen team but for some reason we are not.