Last time Zeke dominated a game

Stargazing

Reaction score
When was thw last time Zach made a difference and dominated a game??? When? He hasnt in so so long

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Hard for him to dominate when Dak does jack sh!t. No one is scared of Dak so they stack the box to stop Zeke.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Trust me I know our QB is NOT any good but lets be fair here... Between him and Dak they have been average. Its a disgrace to be fair. But the days of Zeke Dominating are over because of our awful QB and offense

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Zeke's running has actually been pretty good today, you just don't get to see him go full feeding mode because the offense around him is so horrific.

That being said, he's had some BIG miscues today like the foot out of bounds.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Zeke's running has actually been pretty good today, you just don't get to see him go full feeding mode because the offense around him is so horrific.

That being said, he's had some BIG miscues today like the foot out of bounds.

Again. I saod when was the last time he dominated a game. Not he was pretty good today.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He's a good RB but doesn't have the same burst/acceleration we saw in 2016.

Stargazing

Reaction score
This is what happens here. Everyone overreacts when we beat a reallu bad football team. Nothing changes. This team is a joke offensively. They scare no one.

Kevin T

Reaction score
Twister with his ex-girlfriend. She let him win for obvious reasons.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He needs to be traded. You don't get a top 5 pick often unless you're the Bills or Browns, and you use it on a freakin' RB?

Unreal. Get rid of the coaching staff and rid of Zeke - let him go make a highlight reel for another team, we need more than flash.