Last week everyone said 2-1 on the roadtrip

RxMan

Reaction score
Isn't that what everyone was going to be happy with? A three game road trip with a brand new QB. Going 2-1 on a three game road is still possible. Finishing the season on a roll with some games at home. Anything is possible.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
That's true RxMan, but I think expectations were adjusted based on Romo's play...

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Its just that we had this game won. Thats what hurts so bad. But 2-1 will be good. We should have had #2 today though. geeesh.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
LowTech;1145512 said:
Its just that we had this game won. Thats what hurts so bad. But 2-1 will be good. We should have had #2 today though. geeesh.
You're right.. it's amazing how our perception of things changes when we actually have a real Qb again.

It's just going to be painful to go back to .500 after Indy when we could be 6-4 instead.

ddh33

Reaction score
I thought 3-0 was realistic. I'll live with a 2-1 road trip though. A few weeks ago, people here were predicting 0-3.

Reaction score
Well the QB did everything asked of him and them some today; couldas, shouldas, and wouldas goes out the door at this point in the season!

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
2-1 or 3-0.........

The reality is, much like last year, this loss will keep us out of the playoffs, AND THAT SUCKS!:mad:

3-3 in the East (at best), that's not gonna get 'er done.

******* COWS!:mad:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
RxMan;1145000 said:
Isn't that what everyone was going to be happy with? A three game road trip with a brand new QB. Going 2-1 on a three game road is still possible. Finishing the season on a roll with some games at home. Anything is possible.
we should have won that game though

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1146128 said:
we should have won that game though

Thats really not the topic.

His point is that if the Cowboys win Vs. Arizona which they should.... than whats the big deal ? Basically the same boat you expected to be in to begin with.

The expected loss was at Carolina. Unfortunately (for me) the Panthers are again overrated.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I was one who said 2-1 was acceptable but come on, they had this game won despite all the stupid mistakes. Plus, there's no guarantee we beat Arizona this week. Just look at Miami at Chicago... They could have already gotten the 2 wins out of the way and that's why this loss is disturbing.