"Last year, we went to the playoffs, but it was only because Romo didn't play"

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was trolling the extreme4skins site and saw this about a former LB for the 4skins now playing for the Gmen about how bad it gets in their locker room. I was not expecting to read this little blurb about Romo, especially from a former 4skins player. But it goes to show the respect Romo gets outside this team. Nice read.

"Last year, we went to the playoffs, but it was only because Romo didn't play, and because the Giants lost a couple of close games," Robinson said. "We really shouldn't have been a playoff team, but we we were a playoff team because of what happened in our division. We got lucky and won a few games at the end, but we really weren't that good of a team as people thought we were."

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/..._of_redskins_dysfunct.html?platform=hootsuite

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a good read, btw. Level-headed guy, and not necessarily disrespectful of the Redsk*ns; just telling it like it is.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Knowing how fanatic the Commanders fans are concerning their team and how much they hate Dallas, that statement won't set well with them. Of course the fact that it came from Keenan Robinson, a former Skins player, will make it easier to digest. One can readiy imagine what they'll be saying . . . "Oh well, they always say stuff like that once they move on." Uh-huh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The amount of dirt the players/coaches were dishing out on RGIII was hard to believe, It sure seemed dysfunctional then and appears to be now.

Would love to see this game but we're getting freaking Seattle/San Fran,,, looks like NFL Redzone for me Sunday morning. Go Skins!

Dre11

Reaction score
I was trolling the extreme4skins site and saw this about a former LB for the 4skins now playing for the Gmen about how bad it gets in their locker room. I was not expecting to read this little blurb about Romo, especially from a former 4skins player. But it goes to show the respect Romo gets outside this team. Nice read.

"Last year, we went to the playoffs, but it was only because Romo didn't play, and because the Giants lost a couple of close games," Robinson said. "We really shouldn't have been a playoff team, but we we were a playoff team because of what happened in our division. We got lucky and won a few games at the end, but we really weren't that good of a team as people thought we were."

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/..._of_redskins_dysfunct.html?platform=hootsuite
Most skins fans up here feel that way too, even the media

Daillest88

Reaction score
I read that article, what he said was really interesting. If they don't get a win Sun. that locker room is just going to get worst.

Yup I called that crap before the season started. If they lose a few games in a row they would explode, too many diva's in that locker room.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Romo gets incredible high praise from the majority of the other NFL fan bases. Such a shift from even 3-4 years ago. 2014 was his statement year, and 2015 cemented it (the contrast of the team's pathetic 2015 to an amazing 2014).

I was on NFL Reddit the night he got injured in Seattle and the outpouring of support from all the other fan bases (including our division rivals) was awesome. So much love.

We scrutinize the heck out of our amazing, elite QB - while the rest of the diehard NFL fanbase's recognize his greatness, finally.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Romo gets incredible high praise from the majority of the other NFL fan bases. Such a shift from even 3-4 years ago. 2014 was his statement year, and 2015 cemented it (the contrast of the team's pathetic 2015 to an amazing 2014).

I was on NFL Reddit the night he got injured in Seattle and the outpouring of support from all the other fan bases (including our division rivals) was awesome. So much love.

We scrutinize the heck out of our amazing, elite QB - while the rest of the diehard NFL fanbase's recognize his greatness, finally.
Well..

He has won against working against an owner who navigates the franchise using Crazy Ivan turns.

Something to be said there.

up until now he was our only consistent inconsistent star.