Game Day Late games thread

Nirvana

Reaction score
Got off work early as I had a feeling Aaron Rodgers would do something special - great game.

SacredStar

Reaction score
GB had two players come back from injury to win the game. Cobb with 2 td's was the difference. Take him out of the game and Chicago wins.

theSHOW

Reaction score
OK I'm ready for the only REAL late game Dallas vs Filthadelphia

I ate crow on my espn pigskin picks during the late games. Went into the week in 1st place up 2 and ended the season as 2nd best in the 23 man league. That's Over This game IS ON

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Definitely the best part of the afternoon games was watching Pittsburgh get an extremely unlikely chain of events in their favor to have a playoff berth in the grasp, and then have it cruelly taken away from them with that Succop missed field goal.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pittsburgh fans ATM......

1482869_493415884110502_437595257_n.jpg

That might apply to us in a few hours though :(

blue knights

Reaction score
was cutler just over the line of scrimmage on that last throw of his? id like to think if there was a miracle touchdown by the bearson that last play the refs would have checked that out

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Got off work early as I had a feeling Aaron Rodgers would do something special - great game.

GB should be thankful for Dallas bungling the game which they should have won comfortably. They are in the playoffs because of that.