JAVONTAE JEAN-BAPTISTE DE NOTRE DAME

AARON LEWIS DE RUTGERS

JULIUS WELSCHOF DE CHARLOTTE

SAI'VION JONES DE LSU

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Fabian Lovett - (FSU) 6'4", 315
Jaden Crumedy - (Miss. St.) 6'4", 305

2 STRONG dudes with tree-trunk lower bodies. Each could probably gain 10lbs. without sacrificing quickness (didn't see big guts on either guy).Older guys that are already mature dudes according to reports. These guys do the dirty work needed to make others shine. I'd even draft them back-to-back in the 5th & 6th.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

2 STRONG dudes with tree-trunk lower bodies. Each could probably gain 10lbs. without sacrificing quickness (didn't see big guts on either guy).Older guys that are already mature dudes according to reports. These guys do the dirty work needed to make others shine. I'd even draft them back-to-back in the 5th & 6th.
i like both of them, i really think we need more late round picks so we can load up on these DL. looking at Guys that are good Run Defenders not all of them are high round picks.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
i like both of them, i really think we need more late round picks so we can load up on these DL. looking at Guys that are good Run Defenders not all of them are high round picks.
Most higher round guys have shown better pass-rush ability…even Sweat was dropping BEFORE the arrest. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he made it to Round 4 now. Happens every year - talented guy falls because of stupidity.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the defensive end from James Madison, Jalen Green. He's not big (6-2, 245) but put up some big numbers, including 21 tackles for loss and 15.5 sacks in nine games. A season-ending knee injury took him out so he'd probably be worth no more than a seventh-round shot and he may fit better somewhere as a 3-4 OLB.

morasp

Reaction score
Definitely. In fact Cowboys lore has them ready to take a run stuffing DT in round one and Rod speaks up "that's kind of high for a run stuffer" and they didn't take him.

cnuball21

Reaction score

+1 on Lovett. Might be the best run plugger in the draft but gives you no pass rush which is fine bc that’s what we need.