Latest Patriots Fans Envy Dallas America’s Team Nickname Thread

waving monkey

Reaction score
Do people actually give a crap who America's team is?

The Patriots in the last 20 years have been significantly better than the Cowboys..

What a startling revelation..thanks for the heads up
better then all NFL

Sydla

Reaction score
No they are not
Go away troll.

They have supplanted us and others as history's team. That's just reality.

I am a Notre Dame grad. Some of my fellow fans think that ND is still history's team. They aren't anymore. ND squandered that with poor decision making over the last 20 years and now Alabama is the greatest program of all time. Very much like how Dallas has squandered the last 20 years and allowed the Pats to supplant them.

And it seems Jerry has no desire to change course. If he did, Garrett would be gone this week.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have supplanted us and others as history's team. That's just reality.

I am a Notre Dame grad. Some of my fellow fans think that ND is still history's team. They aren't anymore. ND squandered that with poor decision making over the last 20 years and now Alabama is the greatest program of all time. Very much like how Dallas has squandered the last 20 years and allowed the Pats to supplant them.

And it seems Jerry has no desire to change course. If he did, Garrett would be gone this week.

Actually going into the 2017 NCAA season, they did an extensive study and research going all the way back through all the college games and polls. Including the old AP & UPI polls for when those determined the National Champions.
They determined Ohio State at #1.

But yes in the last 20 years it would be hard to argue Alabama is not #1. But they may or not be the greatest of all time. But could argue they are. It's all subjective for the top 5.

Just as it is subjective for the top NFL team of all time. People go by recent history and often fail to go back further than their lifetime or the recent fresh memories.

Just as younger fans will say player X is the best...but they don't know, or haven't truly researched players before their time.

I won'y argue your point about the Patriots. But it is recent success the past 17 years. Go back and look before then. Then look at the success of Dallas, Pittsburgh, even GB & SF, and then compare.

Stryker44

Reaction score
The Patriots have been blessed to have the greatest player and coach in NFL history. Things will change dramatically when those 2 are gone.

Dude. Steve ******* Spurrier is undefeated against Belichick.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
In the last 20 years we went to the Playoffs 8 times and were one game out 6 other times

Besides NE all teams have had their ups and downs

DFWJC

Reaction score
When a thread title quotes false Cowboy information, I do wish the mods wpuld allow the OP to fix it...or they fix it themselves.

I realize there's not ton of difference betwwe 1 and 2 playoff wins, but it just looks weird in a Cowboys forum to not have that simple fact correct.

Sorry for being nit picky

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trolly McTrollface is concern trolling.

Ahh...him so cute.