Lavar wants to stay in NFC EAST... (Giants Interested)

Ashwynn

Reaction score
That would suck. But if Jerry waves enough Ben Franklins under his nose, I think he could change his mind. Certainly after reading where he walked away from 6.5 million bucks just to get the hell out of dodge.

Course, then again, I am not totally sold on him. If he cant be disciplined, he can be a liability. That was his knock in Washington. We will see.

hendog

Reaction score
He's a freakin froot loop. Let someone else take on that headache.Let's draft us a bada$$ OLB ala Carp,Lawson or Wimberly and we'll be set for years.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Man, just looking at those leather helmets makes me smile.

dallas1976.gif

Dallas 1976

dallas64-66.gif

Dallas 1964 1966

eagles69-73.gif

Eagles 1969 - 1973

oldban%20croped.jpg

"One for the Gipper and now One for HOS."

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
there, better

I suppose by eliminating the Eagle "throwback" 1969 - 1973 helmet, that's what any dedicated, loyal, poster on their home MB would have done in you shoes to demonstrate that they are a true fan!

You sure showed me ...summerisfunner!:rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I suppose by eliminating the Eagle "throwback" 1969 - 1973 helmet, that's what any dedicated, loyal, poster on their home MB would have done in you shoes to demonstrate that they are a true fan!

You sure showed me ...summerisfunner!:rolleyes:

Let the Eagles change their helmet again... maybe they will win the Superbowl... BWAHHHHHH!! BWAHHHHH!!!
:lmao:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
If he goes to the Giants, I'm going to puke. That's exactly what the Giants need, another monster on their perimeter front 7.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yes, I knew who it was. I am a football junkie and respect the past History of the game.

You need to keep this av pic. Don't change it. It's a classic.

How come you've never said anything nice about my avatar pic?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Let the Eagles change their helmet again... maybe they will win the Superbowl... BWAHHHHHH!! BWAHHHHH!!!:lmao:

You're the best when it come to gnillort (just an opposite point of view).:rolleyes:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I think from the revenge that the Cowboys fan wants on the Commanders... we need to start off by getting this CBA thing done and restructuring Jason Fergurson and Marco Rivera contracts... and sign Lavar Arrington, Julian Peterson, Terrell Owens, and Mike Williams... Maybe just maybe Mawae comes with a good price knowing BP...Draft Ko Simpson in the first round... or vince young if he's there... and second round pull for Manny Lawson...