Lawsuit accuses Steven Seagal of ruining movies

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES — Steven Seagal has been sued for $14 million for allegedly delaying production on two movies.

Seagal showed up late and left early while shooting Today You Die and Mercenary, routinely rewrote and changed scripts on the set, and brought an entourage that interfered with film crews, alleged a lawsuit filed Monday in Superior Court by Kill Master Productions and its sales agent, Nu Image.

The 54-year-old actor is best known for his martial-arts moves in films such as Under Siege and Exit Wounds.

A message left with Gerry Harrington, who has served as Seagal's manager, wasn't immediately returned Wednesday night.

In one instance, Seagal allegedly arrived 45 minutes late while filming Today You Die and left the location 3 1/2 hours early.

Because of his actions, planned scenes were never shot, leaving the movie with a "material and irreparable problem with story logic," according to the lawsuit, which also seeks unspecified damages.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/entertainment/3218480

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Well those may have been legal reasons that he ruined movies, but his acting is what I would charge him with...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Well those may have been legal reasons that he ruined movies, but his acting is what I would charge him with...

:lmao2:

blindzebra

Reaction score
zorg222 said:

If that truely were an actual crime, he'd be dead man walking.

Rude

Reaction score
"Today you die"...........sounds like a corny movie

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
zorg222 said:

lmao zorg. the only movie i cared for that he was in was Under Siege. i just don't care for his snide, tough guy, looking for a fight attitude. Chuck Norris let the fight come to him in his movies, seagal looked for a fight as soon as he walks in the room, or the bar, or whatever.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
What kind of loser hangs out in Steven Seagal's entourage?

Hoov

Reaction score
Lane, i also liked under siege, but i am not really a steven siegal fan. What was that chuck Norris film where he was captured and the one dude had a chicken for a pet.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
zorg222 said:

C'mon, that's not fair... the guy's actually a good actor; his emotional expressions run the gamut from A to A...

Actually, no matter the situation, to me he always looks like he has a bad case of gas...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Lane, i also liked under siege, but i am not really a steven siegal fan. What was that chuck Norris film where he was captured and the one dude had a chicken for a pet.

not sure hoov, maybe Braddock missing in action?
my fave chuck movie is Lone Wolf Mcquade

great showdown between him and carradine