Leader playoff players like Cooks, Gilmore must step up

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Players like Brandon cooks, Gilmore and hankston even.maryelius Bryant, rashaan Evans and Fowler must step up make players account to stay home, study film, have no nonsense outside influence but only football and no more stupid penalties
Kinda like when cowboys got Charles Haley, who showed the boys what it took. Example Tyron Smith needs to work with Terrance Steele on pass blocking techniques etc Gilmore needs to get our defensive backs to study routes of eagle wrs with extra film study after practice
. Brandon cooks needs to work with ceedee, Turpin, Gallup and our tight ends

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah you will not get anything from Bryant or Evans but Cooks and Gilmore will be key and are big contributors for us.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah you will not get anything from Bryant or Evans but Cooks and Gilmore will be key and are big contributors for us.
I think he was referring to hard work and great rehearsals. I know, I know...Tom Landry is no longer here.

Loso86

Reaction score
Players like Brandon cooks, Gilmore and hankston even.maryelius Bryant, rashaan Evans and Fowler must step up make players account to stay home, study film, have no nonsense outside influence but only football and no more stupid penalties
Kinda like when cowboys got Charles Haley, who showed the boys what it took. Example Tyron Smith needs to work with Terrance Steele on pass blocking techniques etc Gilmore needs to get our defensive backs to study routes of eagle wrs with extra film study after practice
. Brandon cooks needs to work with ceedee, Turpin, Gallup and our tight ends
They've been stepping up