Leaving for Training Camp a week from today!!

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I'm leaving one week from today for Dallas Cowboys Training Camp in San Antonio with my family. We'll be there for a few days to see how the Wade Phillips-led 2007 Cowboys are beginning to gel. Who else is coming????

Jeff

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
im leaving for one night and one day form east texas in lufkin , but not sure which yet, i won 2 vip sideline passes to cowboys practice, so deciding now, joe

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey Jeff and Joe...:moonbart: :yousuck:

I wish I could go too! Damn it!

Have fun and take pics...of the Cheerleaders!

:star:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1552681 said:
im leaving for one night and one day form east texas in lufkin , but not sure which yet, i won 2 vip sideline passes to cowboys practice, so deciding now, joe

Hopefully Rowdy wont be speeding up and down the sidelines on his ATV!!!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i live here, so i'll be there.

looking forward to even more cowboys fans than usual down here.

:starspin

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Lemme tell ya fellas. I was an intern for DC.com and the Times Record News in Wichita Falls when the Boys were in Wichita Falls. I had unfettered access to all the players every day. Interviewed Emmitt, Jerrah and several others. I was most notable around the newsroom for doing a feature article on Tony Banks and a safety from Arkansas (can't remember his name, but was really pulling for him), and they were both cut a week after I did the stories. Also interviewed some O-linemen.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;1552872 said:
Lemme tell ya fellas. I was an intern for DC.com and the Times Record News in Wichita Falls when the Boys were in Wichita Falls. I had unfettered access to all the players every day. Interviewed Emmitt, Jerrah and several others. I was most notable around the newsroom for doing a feature article on Tony Banks and a safety from Arkansas (can't remember his name, but was really pulling for him), and they were both cut a week after I did the stories. Also interviewed some O-linemen.

How many hours of audio do you have with Jerry? ;)

onetrickpony

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1552672 said:
I'm leaving one week from today for Dallas Cowboys Training Camp in San Antonio with my family. We'll be there for a few days to see how the Wade Phillips-led 2007 Cowboys are beginning to gel. Who else is coming????

Jeff

I'm leaving the same day. I plan on making the kickoff event that night and at least a couple of practices over the next few days.