Leaving to Dallas tonight...

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Cant wait for tomorrow, ill be on the road tonight going to Dallas from Houston, i already got some movies on the iPhone to keep me awake...
Group of 6 (5 Texans fans) and myself... Hope to make it safe cause im so ready.

Anyone know what time the gates open at Texas Stadium tomorrow ?

oopps sorry bout the title... lol

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Good luck I35 north was just closed two hours ago due to a very serious multi fatality accident. The interstate north bound is expected to be closed for at least 18 hours.

Just kidding!

:D

Be safe.

Enjoy your trip.

Don't be the one to close the interstate.

;)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
djtavo;2204598 said:
Cant wait for tomorrow, ill be on the road tonight going to Dallas from Houston, i already got some movies on the iPhone to keep me awake...
Group of 6 (5 Texans fans) and myself... Hope to make it safe cause im so ready.

Anyone know what time the gates open at Texas Stadium tomorrow ?

oopps sorry bout the title... lol

how nice an iPhone and u get to go 2 the game through some more stuff in my face...llol j.k.

have fun

ologan

Reaction score
StarKist;2204645 said:
Good luck I35 north was just closed two hours ago due to a very serious multi fatality accident. The interstate north bound is expected to be closed for at least 18 hours.

Just kidding!

:D

Be safe.

Enjoy your trip.

Don't be the one to close the interstate.

;)

That would have meant something if they would have had to travel from San Antonio to Dallas.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im going tomorrow as well.

I having a feeling Dallas will explode tomorrow night and its going to be fun being there if it happens.

If there is anything you guys want me to go ahead and watch extra closely other than the Cheerleaders go ahead and make a request.

I've never gone to a preseason game before. I dont know what to expect really. But my attentions are to get as pumped as if it was a regular game.

I'd like to see Felix run with the 1st team more tomorrow. I'd like to see us get Stanback and Hurd more involved in the offense tomorrow.

On D I want to see us get off the field and not let drives last long.

Cant wait. Ready to watch.

JBond

Reaction score
CATCH17;2204810 said:
Im going tomorrow as well.

I having a feeling Dallas will explode tomorrow night and its going to be fun being there if it happens.

If there is anything you guys want me to go ahead and watch extra closely other than the Cheerleaders go ahead and make a request.

I've never gone to a preseason game before. I dont know what to expect really. But my attentions are to get as pumped as if it was a regular game.

I'd like to see Felix run with the 1st team more tomorrow. I'd like to see us get Stanback and Hurd more involved in the offense tomorrow.

On D I want to see us get off the field and not let drives last long.

Cant wait. Ready to watch.

Starting ofensive line and starting front 7 on defense. Please?!?