Lebron James a Cowboy fan

QT

Reaction score
I was lurking around extremeskins.com and noticed a post about Lebron being a Cowboy fan. I did not know this. They said he announced it during the NY Yankee's game.

Anyone have a link to this interview? I know that Bruce Bowen is one of the biggest Cowboys fan in the NBA.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He announced this several years ago. If you do a search on this site you'll find references to it.

QT

Reaction score
Yep, your right. Please delete this thread.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
He is also a Yankees fan and a Chicago Bulls fan.

He grew up watching sports in the early 90s making him the BIGGEST front runner of anyone.

How about him dissin the state of Ohio with the Yankee cap -- might get him some boo birds this NBA season ;)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I don't care how big a fan and friend you are of Jeter, you don't grow up in Akron, play for the Cavs and then wear a Yanks hat to a game at the Jake. Can you imagine Dirk showing up at Texas Stadium for a Skins Cowboys playoff game with a Commanders hat?

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1688619 said:
I don't care how big a fan and friend you are of Jeter, you don't grow up in Akron, play for the Cavs and then wear a Yanks hat to a game at the Jake.

The man has the right to wear what he wants. If he's a fan of the yankess it dosen't matter if he plays basketball for the cavs. I hate when athletes play for a particular city then all of a sudden they're supposed to embrace all the other local teams. That's nonsense. If he's a fan then he should stay true to himself and root for the team he grew up loving. I commend what he did yesterday. He's an employee of the cavs not the indians.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1688633 said:
The man has the right to wear what he wants. If he's a fan of the yankess it dosen't matter if he plays basketball for the cavs. I hate when athletes play for a particular city then all of a sudden they're supposed to embrace all the other local teams. That's nonsense. If he's a fan then he should stay true to himself and root for the team he grew up loving. I commend what he did yesterday. He's an employee of the cavs not the indians.

Later, though, as the Indians began to pull away, he put it on backward and left the ballpark holding it in his hands.:lmao2: