Video: Leighton Vander Esch live to tell Colin why the Cowboys are a real SB contender

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
How about making the playoffs, then we can talk SB.

I knew he would be a great player when we drafted him. If he stays healthy, Pro Bowl next year and for many years to come.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I loved the pick but I wanted the safety. I was happy with either. Our offense carried us for years because our defense couldn’t do anything when lee was off the field. Jaylon and lve are making this linebacker staff formidable for years. And making lee expendable which is saying something. That’s special

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
With the way Chris Jones is punting this year I might have to swap his out for a Ladouceur Jersey.
Thats awesome ! LOL i should have grabbed a Bailey jersey and started the trend he deserved to have his jersey worn IMO

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Wish this clown would stop trying to be a TV star and get back in the weight room.

He should follow dak's hard working example.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If it wasn't for my Cowboys merchandise and tickets boycott I would buy a LVE jersey.
I caved. Sorry Hardline, I was weak.

Got the Vandy jersey this summer. First one I have purchased since Emmitt. Got it at The Star.

I like watching smaller school ball and I could see this kid has a motor that won't stop and he interviewed like Peyton Manning. Intelligent, and very humble.