Lest of Upcoming FA's?

tm1119

Reaction score
anybody have a list of all the FA's this year or could someone at least tell me where to get it, i couldnt find one anywhere.

sago1

Reaction score
Great site. Caused me to rethink some of the players want Cowboys to sign. Would like: Ashworth at RT, Justin Hartwig at Center, Chavous at FS, Chris Hovan rotating with Ferguson but might cost to much, and (while this site lists Vineitari (sp) & Vanderjack as top I'd rather have Longwell); also at ILB I'd like Cowart. Expect Hartwig to cost the most; followed at Chavous, Longwell, & Cowart. Given what we paid Ferguson last year, doubt we'd pay 2nd DT as much as Hovan would cost so lesser player probably better option & Pepper Johnson as 3rd string who could really move up.

VACowboy

Reaction score
How about Idrees Bashir at FS? Never really paid any attention to him, but this site describes him as "an aggressive pass defender."

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
VACowboy said:
How about Idrees Bashir at FS? Never really paid any attention to him, but this site describes him as "an aggressive pass defender."

He was thrown under the "bus" by many here last offseason..doubt we look his way this year.