Let Big Mike get his own guys

Mannix

Reaction score
Most of us like Mike and want Kellen gone. The guy can coach And we should be letting him hire his guys and run the WC offense. Hes the one that brought DQ.
Not all of us....I still think he is a lazy, lying, fraud.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of us like Mike and want Kellen gone. The guy can coach And we should be letting him hire his guys and run the WC offense. Hes the one that brought DQ.
"His Guys" already have jobs...

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Jerry overstepping again, you can hire the rest of your staff but I already got you an offensive coordinator. I wish someone would just "as the kids would say"put Jerry on blast. Someone like Jimmy who is finished with the NFL, he's already in the Hall of Fame, who gives a damn about the Ring of Honor after all this BS. Jimmy should just do a tell all and rip Jerry's *** apart.

MikeB80

Reaction score
when he hires Ban McCadoo and James Campen to be the OC & O-line coach & run game coordinator this place will be fun to read....Those are his guys.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry overstepping again, you can hire the rest of your staff but I already got you an offensive coordinator. I wish someone would just "as the kids would say"put Jerry on blast. Someone like Jimmy who is finished with the NFL, he's already in the Hall of Fame, who gives a damn about the Ring of Honor after all this BS. Jimmy should just do a tell all and rip Jerry's *** apart.
Ha. Dalrymples NDA clause cost Jerry a TON. Promise.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He brought in his own guy Mike Nolan when he arrived and we saw how that turned out.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Last time we tried that it failed miserably si the team went out and got Quinn

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Agree 100%. How can MM be held accountable when he still isn't running his offense. His fault for taking the job but its past time the Garrett regime is shown the door.

bigE79

Reaction score
Keep Mike but I want every offensive coach gone,no holdovers,force Sybil to have to learn a whole new system.I'm sick of the Garrett,linahan and Moore trifecta tree.