Let the excuses begin for the Packers:

newlander

Reaction score
Michaels and Madden were at it in the fourth qtr.: "Well, GB has two or three of their DB's out with injuries" Where to begin........................:cool: :lmao2:

SERIOUSLY FELLAS, THE PACK WILL BE IN THE PAPERS TOMORROW SAYING THEY WERE "UNDERMANNED" MARK IT DOWN: YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST;)

Aikbach

Reaction score
Dallas played without Roy Williams, Deon Anderson and key reserves Sam Hurd and Anthony Spencer yet Mile Austin came off the bench and burned them.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Yea, Cowboys would be worn out by the Eagles, Now they will be worn out by the Packers, lol. Geez. Bring on the Skins, lets crush those son of a *****es.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
They will frame this up as a moral victory, much like the Eagles last week. The Eagles forgot that they got 14 points gifted to them, and if they didn't have them, they would have been blown out.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
One thing I didn't understand this week. Nobody picked Dallas because they are coming off a short week and had a very tough monday night game....yet a lot of ignorant fools on Espn were picking the eagles who were facing the same thing, but they lost on Monday night......

We can't get any credit for being the best in the NFC, but everyone we beat gets a moral victory for giving us all we can handle.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aikbach;2276912 said:
Dallas played without Roy Williams, Deon Anderson and key reserves Sam Hurd and Anthony Spencer yet Mile Austin came off the bench and burned them.
On one day less rest and on the road. On the road after a MNF game is murder.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm sure the ESPN talking heads, who all saw fit to pick against Dallas, will make plenty of excuses for Greenbay tomorrow night before the Monday night game.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
newlander;2276894 said:
Michaels and Madden were at it in the fourth qtr.: "Well, GB has two or three of their DB's out with injuries" Where to begin........................:cool: :lmao2:

SERIOUSLY FELLAS, THE PACK WILL BE IN THE PAPERS TOMORROW SAYING THEY WERE "UNDERMANNED" MARK IT DOWN: YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST;)

LOL

It didnt begin tonight... it began after we beat them last year.... AND STILL.... HASNT STOPPED! :laugh2:

2much2soon

Reaction score
I was particularly appalled at the lack of excitement on Bennett's long catch and run. Madden and Michaels acted like they were in the middle of a timeout.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
All this b'n and moan'n about what Madden and Michaels say.

How much more does John Madden have to praise the Dallas Cowboys before you guys stop the whole "the media hates us" mantra.

If I was a Green Bay Packer fan, I would have been annoyed because John Madden gushed all over the Dallas Cowboys.

The guy is absolutely in love with Tony Romo, Jason Witten, our offensive line, the NFC East, Demarcus Ware and Jason Garrett. He praised each one of those entities tonight..period.

newlander

Reaction score
You missed my overall point: or I didn't make it well enough: not the first time there: THE PACK ARE A BUNCH OF EXCUSE MAKING FRAUDS. They were last year when the gspots rolled them at home in the playoffs, and they are again this year: that's all.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I had no problem with them either and Madden loves to cover the Cowboys. I remember when he was upset that the Cowboys were not on MNF one year and the NFL listened.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2276969 said:
All this b'n and moan'n about what Madden and Michaels say.

How much more does John Madden have to praise the Dallas Cowboys before you guys stop the whole "the media hates us" mantra.

If I was a Green Bay Packer fan, I would have been annoyed because John Madden gushed all over the Dallas Cowboys.

The guy is absolutely in love with Tony Romo, Jason Witten, our offensive line, the NFC East, Demarcus Ware and Jason Garrett. He praised each one of those entities tonight..period.

Madden loves us. It's BSPN that hates us and will never give us our due.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
NO EXCUSES (from packers fan)

I thought we'd gone back in a time warp to the '90's tonight. Back when the Packers were good and rising but the Cowboys were just that much better. BAck then it was Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Novacheck gashing us behind a hulking o-line. Now it's Romo, Barber, Jones and Witten behind a hulking 0-line.

Well, at least now we can say it's a Wisconsin kid quarterbacking them. And maybe there's not too much shame in losing to a team that had 13 Pro Bowlers last season and added a couple more this year.

Dallas now must be reckoned the dominant team in the league for this season, similarly to what New England was last season. But remember how the Patriots' year ultimately ended before crowning the Cowboys.

The Packers will still have a very good season but will go back under the radar a bit and maybe that's to their advantage. Let someone else wear the target and the Pack can take care of their business and they can turn out as the surprise team of the league again this year.

As of now Dallas may be a season ahead of the Packers in their development but there's 13 more games to go, which is virtually a season; plenty of time for a lot of things to happen before the playoffs get here.

We lost to a superior team tonight. We can dust ourselves off, learn from the experience, and become a better team ourselves.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Big D

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2277138 said:
NO EXCUSES (from packers fan)

I thought we'd gone back in a time warp to the '90's tonight. Back when the Packers were good and rising but the Cowboys were just that much better. BAck then it was Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Novacheck gashing us behind a hulking o-line. Now it's Romo, Barber, Jones and Witten behind a hulking 0-line.

Well, at least now we can say it's a Wisconsin kid quarterbacking them. And maybe there's not too much shame in losing to a team that had 13 Pro Bowlers last season and added a couple more this year.

Dallas now must be reckoned the dominant team in the league for this season, similarly to what New England was last season. But remember how the Patriots' year ultimately ended before crowning the Cowboys.

The Packers will still have a very good season but will go back under the radar a bit and maybe that's to their advantage. Let someone else wear the target and the Pack can take care of their business and they can turn out as the surprise team of the league again this year.

As of now Dallas may be a season ahead of the Packers in their development but there's 13 more games to go, which is virtually a season; plenty of time for a lot of things to happen before the playoffs get here.

We lost to a superior team tonight. We can dust ourselves off, learn from the experience, and become a better team ourselves.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Beautiful ... just beautiful!
:starspin