Let the implosion begin...

EndGame

Reaction score
The implosion is already starting. If not of the team, at least of this message board. The primary themes:

1) Fire the coach(es)
2) Fire the QB
3) Fire the defense

None of these things will happen, so save the electrons it will take to display your sentiments on this message board.

The offense (with the exception of Choice) laid an egg and the defense couldn't stop anything when it mattered. Romo's back was definitely bothering him, as he doesn't miss those wide open receivers like he did in the first half. There were at least two TDs lost because of receivers being overthrown.

On top of all of that, the reports of Marion Barber playing tonight unrestricted led me to pull Tashard Choice from my fantasy football starting lineup. That's 17 points on my bench.

Yes ... I'm pretty much pizzed all around.

gbrittain

Reaction score
EndGame;2510846 said:
The implosion is already starting. If not of the team, at least of this message board. The primary themes:

1) Fire the coach(es)
2) Fire the QB
3) Fire the defense

None of these things will happen, so save the electrons it will take to display your sentiments on this message board.

The offense (with the exception of Choice) laid an egg and the defense couldn't stop anything when it mattered. Romo's back was definitely bothering him, as he doesn't miss those wide open receivers like he did in the first half. There were at least two TDs lost because of receivers being overthrown.

On top of all of that, the reports of Marion Barber playing tonight unrestricted led me to pull Tashard Choice from my fantasy football starting lineup. That's 17 points on my bench.

You are right about #2 and #3 but I would not count on #1.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
this message board implodes every week win or lose. If we lose we are worst team ever, if we win it wasnt pretty enough

EndGame

Reaction score
gbrittain;2510886 said:
You are right about #2 and #3 but I would not count on #1.
With the exception of those two runs, the defense played well tonight, and the defense is what will keep Phillips in the head coach's office. I can't explain those two runs ... I just don't understand how they happen. You may be right, but I'd bet on Phillips being back next season. Will the team be better if he leaves? The defense will most likely be worse. Meanwhile, if the head coach is anyone except Garrett, you're dealing with an entirely new offense.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
EndGame;2510846 said:

1) Fire the coach(es)
2) Fire the QB
3) Fire the defense

The coaches have one game left then we will have new ones soon and very soon.

Jerry has a billion dollar stadium to fill next season and bringing Wade back will not help that old pocket book.

Game set match mister dork will no longer be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys

gbrittain

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2510903 said:
this message board implodes every week win or lose. If we lose we are worst team ever, if we win it wasnt pretty enough

True, but after this game I think the board is under reacting.

Reaction score
Jerry Jones needs his head examined, all these "stars" aren't really worth the money he's shelled out.

Venger

Reaction score
Philips absolutely will not be back next year.
Nor will the DC. Quite possibly not the OC at this stage.
Romo will be back - who else do you have to start?

I am going to defend this defense - they did make stops when it mattered, the offense simply made it matter far too often.

Venger

silverblue

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2510903 said:

And you laughed at your wife for watching every episode of days of our lives