Twitter: Let's fix this - Parsons is 4th in LB Pro Bowl voting

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He'll be All-Pro and make the Pro Bowl easily. Last time we had a rookie all pro was Zack Martin I believe. Parsons deserves it as well.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He'll be All-Pro and make the Pro Bowl easily. Last time we had a rookie all pro was Zack Martin I believe. Parsons deserves it as well.

Zeke was the most recent.

I can't think of the last time the Cowboys had a rookie all-pro on defense though.

In fact, since 2000 there have only been 4 rookie all-pro defenders in the entire league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke was the most recent.

I can't think of the last time the Cowboys had a rookie all-pro on defense though.

In fact, since 2000 there have only been 4 rookie all-pro defenders in the entire league.
Yeah it’s incredibly hard to be a rookie all pro on defense….that’s a elite club there.

John813

Reaction score

Last cowboy to make all pro as a rookie was LVE on the 2nd team in 2018. Lawrence in 2017(2nd team) and the Lee 1st team in 2016 for other defensive player to make the team

Note Byron Jones made 2nd team in 18 as well.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i cant vote, nfl.com does not work with my older browser that i am using.
What you need is a voting bot, that will vote for him all day every day.

Or just take the voting away from fans who stuff the ballot box.