Let's just do 4 year deals, then replace!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Stephen and Jerry seem to love to only spend money on players they drafted. To avoid saying that we don't have money to spend in FA, let's draft players, and if they're good or bad, we can let them go, get some new guys. If we for some reason sign a free agent, sign them, and get rid of them. Forget about records to break, and stats! You're on a four year window, if you do great, ANOTHER team can give you a big deal!

I don't know what else to do with this team, we've exhausted all avenues, and clearly they're not on here listening to what we're saying!! :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
clearly they're not on here listening to what we're saying!!
Because they don't care. They have no interest in what fans think. They are running a business to make money and they are currently running the highest valued sports business on the planet. Listening to or valuing what the fans think is a waste of time to them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen and Jerry seem to love to only spend money on players they drafted. To avoid saying that we don't have money to spend in FA, let's draft players, and if they're good or bad, we can let them go, get some new guys. If we for some reason sign a free agent, sign them, and get rid of them. Forget about records to break, and stats! You're on a four year window, if you do great, ANOTHER team can give you a big deal!

I don't know what else to do with this team, we've exhausted all avenues, and clearly they're not on here listening to what we're saying!! :rolleyes:
Stop yelling, it's to early to be pissed off. And, you are right, you don't know what to do with this team and they are clearly not listening to what we're saying, so why keep saying it!!!!
Dang, not you got me yelling.
OK, I'm gonna watch the Space X test launch now.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they don't care. They have no interest in what fans think. They are running a business to make money and they are currently running the highest valued sports business on the planet.
They aren't listening, because they are aren't going to pretend that we know better. We're like kids in a candy store with no money. They are the mean parents that won't let me eat all the candy.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They aren't listening, because they are aren't going to pretend that we know better. We're like kids in a candy store with no money. They are the mean parents that won't let me eat all the candy.
Part of it is JJ saying he is going all in. They don’t use FA usually to get talent. But we don’t have many good draft picks so we won’t be building through the draft very much. McClay needs to hit on most of the picks. And we have holes to fill. DT and LB. Overshown may not be able to be 100% this year after that injury. Gallup and Steele were not the same for a while. Some how these other teams can have a tight cap and still manage to get talent in house. Maybe we will pick it up some.

CCBoy

Reaction score
When it comes time, either promote or move on...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Stop yelling, it's to early to be pissed off. And, you are right, you don't know what to do with this team and they are clearly not listening to what we're saying, so why keep saying it!!!!
Dang, not you got me yelling.
OK, I'm gonna watch the Space X test launch now.
A coach is allowed some emotional attachment in football...my friend.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For sure, Jerry and staff are aware of the gambles involved and preparing accordingly. A tough sport to always have top shelf expectations about. I'll hang and judge as we move along as well.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Because they don't care. They have no interest in what fans think. They are running a business to make money and they are currently running the highest valued sports business on the planet. Listening to or valuing what the fans think is a waste of time to them.
do you think I don't know that????? Do you think if I told this forum that Amazon sucks that bezos would give 2 cents about what I care about? lol it's all good

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Part of it is JJ saying he is going all in. They don’t use FA usually to get talent. But we don’t have many good draft picks so we won’t be building through the draft very much. McClay needs to hit on most of the picks. And we have holes to fill. DT and LB. Overshown may not be able to be 100% this year after that injury. Gallup and Steele were not the same for a while. Some how these other teams can have a tight cap and still manage to get talent in house. Maybe we will pick it up some.
we clearly need to make some trading of picks this draft is obvious if not I don't know what to do