Lets not be caught offguard

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I know they say Plax. B may not play ,(which I fully expect him to be there) but since all the news that he's questionable because of the ankle, don't be surprised that The Gints 1st play from scrimmage is a long pass to him.

I'm sure The coaches have thought of this, but if not, could someone give them a call and put the bug in their ear.:)

Oh, and if he does catch a pass, maybe we should hit him low.:rolleyes:
Just a thought.:)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;1755171 said:
I know they say Plax. B may not play ,(which I fully expect him to be there) but since all the news that he's questionable because of the ankle, don't be surprised that The Gints 1st play from scrimmage is a long pass to him.

I'm sure The coaches have thought of this, but if not, could someone give them a call and put the bug in their ear.:)

Oh, and if he does catch a pass, maybe we should hit him low.:rolleyes:
Just a thought.:)

They know he'll play.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I have no doubt in my mind that the team is practicing as if plexiglass is playing, they would be foolish not to.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
tomson75;1755176 said:
I, for one, am now ON guard!

9844.jpg

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I will not be off guard.I will be very vigilant while sitting on my arse with a cold one in hand.:)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
See. Now we even have a small, nervous dog awaiting plexiglass. We'll not be fooled.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rack;1755189 said:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

That is crazy, Rack! I wish I had a sign like that because I own 3 of those cute little rodents!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5Stars;1755199 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

That is crazy, Rack! I wish I had a sign like that because I own 3 of those cute little rodents!

tacobell1ss370x246.jpg

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5Stars;1755223 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Yo no quiero taco bell! :eek:

taco spelled backwards is ocat....

Backwards spelled backwards is sdrawkcab.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rack;1755226 said:
Backwards spelled backwards is sdrawkcab.

sdrawkcab spelled backwards is, well, backwards!

This could go on all friggen night! :eek:

:laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5Stars;1755229 said:
sdrawkcab spelled backwards is, well, backwards!

This could go on all friggen night! :eek:

:laugh2:

:eek: !thgin neggirf lla no og dluoc ****

Ren

Reaction score
doubt there's to big of a risk that the cowboys will be caught of guard all the talk from vally ranch this week has been football talk, all the talk from the Giants on the other hand have been chest thumping, excuses for week 1 and smack. I'd be more worried if i was a Giants fan

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ren;1755318 said:
doubt there's to big of a risk that the cowboys will be caught of guard all the talk from vally ranch this week has been football talk, all the talk from the Giants on the other hand have been chest thumping, excuses for week 1 and smack. I'd be more worried if i was a Giants fan

They are probably not "worried" at all. They just should focus on getting READY...because it's coming.

:star:

Rackat

Reaction score
Well, I will be caught off gaurd. Particularly if the Chihuahua fails to warn us of Plax's iminent return. If you can't trust a taco eating Chihuaha, who can you trust? :D