Let's not forget about Folk...

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Not in the sense that his FG came at a particularly crucial time in the game, but the fact that he nailed a 44 yarder dead on in a hostile enivornment and in one of the most difficult places to kick in the league is another reason to love this kid.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jcblanco22;1759609 said:
Not in the sense that his FG came at a particularly crucial time in the game, but the fact that he nailed a 44 yarder dead on in a hostile enivornment and in one of the most difficult places to kick in the league is another reason to love this kid.

No one is forgetting Folk. You think after years of having nothing at kicker, fan's would already be taking this guy for granted?

It's very nice to finally have a guy you can rely on, I remember assuming every kick was a miss until I saw the refs put their hands up, I don't want to go through that again.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I really like him as well. I am just not thrilled with the way the KOs looked today. They were constantly falling at the 15-20 yard line. Other than that, I am happy with him.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
My only concern with Folk is his kickoffs. I'm not sure he made it past the 15 all day.

newlander

Reaction score
I love this kid, BUT I agree: the kickoffs are worrisome: can anyone shed some light?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
newlander;1759637 said:
I love this kid, BUT I agree: the kickoffs are worrisome: can anyone shed some light?

I think they are trying to get better hangtime on his kicks, they need to just let him kick the crap out of the ball.

montgod

Reaction score
newlander;1759637 said:

Well... I guess I wasn't the only one wondering about this. Anyone?

I was thinking because of hangtime as well... but they don't hang that long even when he kicks them short like this.

With all the stories of his leg and legendary field goal kicks, his kickoffs should be better.

Maybe we should bring the little guy back (forgot his name... kicker from last year) for kickoffs... :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jcblanco22;1759609 said:

Just call him money. :laugh2: He is having a great season better than some of the big name kickers. Side note seeing Vinatieri miss a game winning chip shot was sweet.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I know the giants didn't want it to come down to Folk vs. Tynes, or how about this week, Suisham vs. Folk, Nuff said.