Let's see how good Sean

zack

Reaction score
will be against the Eagles. I want to see what game plan he comes up with against the Eagles. If he loses the game against the Eagles, I think that a lot of people can stop talking about how we let him get away. He has a lot of fire power over there, so let's see how creative he is this upcoming weekend.

I am rooting for the Saints believe me!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Saints v.s. Ravens in the super bowl....Ravens 32- Saints 31
`

alancdc

Reaction score
zack;1300611 said:
will be against the Eagles. I want to see what game plan he comes up with against the Eagles. If he loses the game against the Eagles, I think that a lot of people can stop talking about how we let him get away. He has a lot of fire power over there, so let's see how creative he is this upcoming weekend.

I don't think because you lose or win one game makes you a great coach or a terrible coach. Look at the body of work, and you can probably get a good idea that he seems to be a keeper. I also will be pulling for the Aints!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
zack;1300611 said:

But you can't underestimate the experience factor.

I think he wins, but the Saints defense isn't exactly world beaters.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
zack;1300611 said:

If he loses to the E-girls one could argue it's his team's 1st year together and he got far enough, but I think he should be able to go to the big one with the talent he's got now...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
zack;1300611 said:

I have faith in payton vs. the eagles. He called great games against the eagles with the giants and I believe he is the reason we had success offensively against philly the past three years. Even with vinny we moved the ball on them.

I dont think sean has the horses up front on defense though. I think adrenaline will keep the game close in the first half, in the second half I look for the eagles to just run right, right at the saints. their offensive line is the best in the league right now. The guys are playing great up front.

I like new england over philly in the super bowl, again.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I would assume that he will use a similar gameplan to what he used when they beat the eagles earlier in the year

newlander

Reaction score
Lito Shepard is out. Saints will exploit that and put up about 27 pts. On defense, they'll stack the box and stop Westbrook. Make Garcia beat you. He won't. Saints 27 Eagirls 23