Lets Talk About Romo's "Fifth Finger"

utrunner07

Reaction score
First of all Romo has not looked himself all year, even in the Cleveland game his throws were just slightly off for the most part...

Then since the Eagles game he has had a real fumbling problem, I mean major, dropping the ball at bad times, in bad places, in bad ways, you could say it kept the eagles in the game, let Washington win (one of the many things) and as for Arizona...he put it on the ground 5 times....tuck rule schmuck rule...

And lets not kid our selves, in no way did he light it up in Green Bay, that was even said by many on here right after the game...

Then in the past few games we have seen Romo's apparent attitude go to ****. No emotion, constantly pouting, going directly to the bench to sit by himself and pout (or whatever it is) any time the offense is not on the field...and then this week you have Romo showing no emotion, what so ever, when folk hits a 52 yarder to tie it...he just sat there, no smile, did not even stand up, nothing.....

There was and is something wrong with Romo....mental, physical, Jessical...all of the above maybe...

And then boom, finger is fractured...

Then we hear good ol Greg spouting off about a "hidden reality" that if any one else knew of would collapse the team....hmmmm....

And players complaining that Romo is not being held accountable...

Might Romo have been "injured" in order to be benched for a time to get things sorted out? Might this be orders directly from Jerry? Could this be a last ditched desperate effort to get the Offense jump started and the team to ralley?

Show me the x-rays Jerry, Show me the x-rays....

(reaches for foil hat)

utrunner07

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2335902 said:
This is the most absurd post of the day maybe the year. WOW

Oh yeah!!! You know it takes talent to do that on a day like today! Sad thing is after writing it I have kind of started to believe it....:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2335914 said:
It was JERRY on the grassy knoll.
I so want to share a story about the JFK assassination, but think it could be inappropriate.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Hostile;2335931 said:
I so want to share a story about the JFK assassination, but think it could be inappropriate.

PM me, I'm a Kennedy assassination junkie.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Me to Hostile might need to hear about some history rather then this Depressing COWBOYS news such a disappointment. Man

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!!! This is NOT the forum for this.

ddh33

Reaction score
Alright, I'm a sucker for any conspiracy...especially a political one. I'm interested.

I don't think this is a conspiracy though. I think teams have figured out a relatively good way to defend the Cowboys. It's not perfect, as evidenced by Dallas still putting up points. But it is enough to slow Dallas down some.

Add that to some of the other things going on, and I think you have an explanation for the losses.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Hos:

PM me that story too please, I would like to hear it, I'm a big history buff.

Cowboy4322

utrunner07

Reaction score
Man Hos, your stealing my conspiracy thunder :(....

(throws away foil hat)

;)

Coy

Reaction score
You´ve got to be kidding right???

14 Td´s, 5 Ints, around 1800 yds in 5 games, 103.5 rating (3rd best in the NFL)

I understand the frustration and I am even with you on all this lack of emotion stuff which I do think is hurting himself and the team but common get real bro.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I think I got everybody. If anyone else wants to know, please PM me so I see it. I think it is interesting.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
utrunner07;2335868 said:
First of all Romo has not looked himself all year, even in the Cleveland game his throws were just slightly off for the most part...

Then since the Eagles game he has had a real fumbling problem, I mean major, dropping the ball at bad times, in bad places, in bad ways, you could say it kept the eagles in the game, let Washington win (one of the many things) and as for Arizona...he put it on the ground 5 times....tuck rule schmuck rule...

And lets not kid our selves, in no way did he light it up in Green Bay, that was even said by many on here right after the game...

Then in the past few games we have seen Romo's apparent attitude go to ****. No emotion, constantly pouting, going directly to the bench to sit by himself and pout (or whatever it is) any time the offense is not on the field...and then this week you have Romo showing no emotion, what so ever, when folk hits a 52 yarder to tie it...he just sat there, no smile, did not even stand up, nothing.....

There was and is something wrong with Romo....mental, physical, Jessical...all of the above maybe...

And then boom, finger is fractured...

Then we hear good ol Greg spouting off about a "hidden reality" that if any one else knew of would collapse the team....hmmmm....

And players complaining that Romo is not being held accountable...

Might Romo have been "injured" in order to be benched for a time to get things sorted out? Might this be orders directly from Jerry? Could this be a last ditched desperate effort to get the Offense jump started and the team to ralley?

Show me the x-rays Jerry, Show me the x-rays....

(reaches for foil hat)

:bang2:

This is one of the most insane things i've read here since I joined.