Let's Talk About Screen Passes

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why can't we execute them?

Why can't we stop them?

In practice it must be like the movable object meets the stoppable force. It has to be a sight to see. I wonder who wins?

This has been a thing that's haunted both sides of the ball for years for us. What gives?
Why don't you take off that crybaby face avatar? You really think us cowboy fans want to see his face?

Go root for another team you I.Q. coward loser cowboy fan.
What gives, is what you really desire...money for nothing, chicks for free.

That's our Cowboys...

phildadon86

Reaction score

Why can't we stop them?

In practice it must be like the movable object meets the stoppable force. It has to be a sight to see. I wonder who wins?

This has been a thing that's haunted both sides of the ball for years for us. What gives?
lol. We haven’t executed a successful screen pass since 2016 when Zeke housed it in Pittsburgh

Bagman

Reaction score

Why can't we stop them?

Extremely lazy coaching. Why practice and try to perfect something thats really hard to do ? Isn't easier to say "we're not a screen team " ?

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
The screen is a basic play that every team should run well. If a team is pinning its ears back and sending big rush - a screen will help back them off.

Seems like in this offense, it's an afterthought.