Let's talk UM cheating scandal

Sydla

Reaction score
When this first broke, I was like, ehhh, so what?

But the more this onion gets peeled, LOL, holy crap this thing gets funnier/weirder by the minute. And if it's true that they somehow got access to a OSU's staffer's login credentials to download OSU practice film, whew boy.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

But the more this onion gets peeled, LOL, holy crap this thing gets funnier/weirder by the minute. And if it's true that they somehow got access to a OSU's staffer's login credentials to download OSU practice film, whew boy.
It's got the making for a great streaming comedy series...... "Sports Spies" Cast Jason Sudeikis as the HC, it would be a hit. I would watch that......lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The way you guys are describing it, reminding me of HBO's White House Plumbers that was released recently. Any Cubanos or Ex-CIA in the mix?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The way you guys are describing it, reminding me of HBO's White House Plumbers that was released recently. Any Cubanos or Ex-CIA in the mix?
That was a pretty good show and does kinda sound like this.....lol

kev8822

Reaction score

Supposedly the FBI is involved because of possible CP found on an ex Michigan staffer computer.