Let's talk week 15...

Nav22

Reaction score
The 24 hour rule means no more lamenting the Steelers loss. It happened, it's over, let's move onto week 15. :)

There's several interesting games (other than our own) that will have an impact on the NFC playoff picture... who should we be rooting for?

New Orleans (7-6) @ Chicago (7-6)

Tampa Bay (9-4) @ Atlanta (8-5)

Washington (7-6) @ Cincinnati... no-brainer here, go Bengals.

Minnesota (8-5) @ Arizona (8-5)...
we're currently the 6th seed, and the winner of this game would be our 1st round opponent if the season ended after this game. I'd rather face Minnesota.

Denver @ Carolina (10-3)... do we root for Carolina here in order to keep the Bucs fighting for a wildcard spot, which we'd have tiebreaker for?

Cleveland @ Philadelphia (7-5-1)... another no-brainer, go Browns.

Thoughts?

ladiewolve

Reaction score
I wish I understood how the wildcard thing works...but it is way too confusing too me..lol

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
What u guys think about the Baltimore game Vs Pits next weekend... ?
I think it be nice if they can keep wining so they will have less things to play for in the last game.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
djtavo;2476095 said:
What u guys think about the Baltimore game Vs Pits next weekend... ?

I think it be nice if they can keep wining so they will have less things to play for in the last game.​

I don't see Baltimore losing 2 in a row (with us to play after Pitt), so I'm pulling for the Ravens in this one.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2476246 said:
I don't see Baltimore losing 2 in a row (with us to play after Pitt), so I'm pulling for the Ravens in this one.
I do. Baltimore is not what that record indicates. There two "good wins"(against Eagles when they were in disarray and the Commanders who are slumping) were at home. They haven't beaten any team that appeared to be better than them: Indy and NYG blew them out and lost to Pitt and Tenn. They offensively challenged with a rookie QB. Plus I don't see the Cowboys losing what could be the final game in Texas Stadium history.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
bootsy;2476356 said:
Plus I don't see the Cowboys losing what could be the final game in Texas Stadium history.

This is the part that scares me the most about our current team. In the 1970's, for much of the 1980's, and for most of the 1990's, I had trust in the Dallas Cowboys to win meaningful games. Any of those teams would put the smackdown on the Ravens if it was the last game ever at Texas Stadium.

However, I don't trust this current team enough to say that this will be the case against the Ravens, despite the significance of the game. IMO, tradition has gone out the window with this current bunch, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them lay an egg in a game of such magnitude.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Falcons and Bucs....who do we root for?

If things stay the same, we are in ahead of Atlanta. But we also own the tiebreaker over the Bucs, and do not against the Panthers. Personally, I'm rooting for the Falcons, so that way if we win out and the Bucs lose one more, we'll be in due to the head to head tiebreaker.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2476445 said:
Falcons and Bucs....who do we root for?

If things stay the same, we are in ahead of Atlanta. But we also own the tiebreaker over the Bucs, and do not against the Panthers. Personally, I'm rooting for the Falcons, so that way if we win out and the Bucs lose one more, we'll be in due to the head to head tiebreaker.

If I'm not mistaken, the Falcons are one of our biggest threats. We need them to lose. Root against them.