Like it or not.. THIS TEAM has to fight for its playoff

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Like it or not.. THIS TEAM has to fight for its playoff life EVERY week and thats how it should be.

No breathing room.

Do or die every game.
Its the only way we are going to accomplish anything.

Any sort of comfort via a "playoff spot" too early will do more harm than good.

I would rather have our 16th decide whether we get in playoffs. Win and you are in - lose and you are out.

Enjoy this ride. :starspin

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick;2473373 said:
Like it or not.. THIS TEAM has to fight for its playoff life EVERY week and thats how it should be.

No breathing room.

Do or die every game.
Its the only way we are going to accomplish anything.

Any sort of comfort via a "playoff spot" too early will do more harm than good.

I would rather have our 16th decide whether we get in playoffs. Win and you are in - lose and you are out.

Enjoy this ride. :starspin

I agree, Dallas has control over making it to the playoffs or not it rest on the teams shoulders

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2473386 said:
Game Over.

Wade with ME-O acting/playing the way he is. I agree 100%

The Cowboys playoff hopes will probably next weekend. As I noted in another thread. The Cowboys season ends Dec. 28th.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
we have to beat the giants Ravens and Eagles.....we should be able to beat all 3.....2 of the 3 at home.....yeah we're in.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
nyc;2473400 said:
Wade with ME-O acting/playing the way he is. I agree 100%

The Cowboys playoff hopes will probably next weekend. As I noted in another thread. The Cowboys season ends Dec. 28th.

ME-O as in catching the TD that should have decided the game in our favor?

Ok, got it! :rolleyes:

landryscorner

Reaction score
cowboys don't want it bad enough, from the players to the coaches...if they did we would of won yeterday's game and not given up 17 FREAKING POINTS in the fourth quarter...oh well there's always next year, and next year, and next year, and next year....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
landryscorner;2473766 said:
cowboys don't want it bad enough, from the players to the coaches...if they did we would of won yeterday's game and not given up 17 FREAKING POINTS in the fourth quarter...oh well there's always next year, and next year, and next year, and next year....

I didnt see that yesterday "not wanting it bad enough"... not once did I see any quit or lack of desire.