Video: Lincoln Riley discusses Lamb and Gallimore

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Nick’s got one of those $2 lockdown haircuts, I see.

Thanks for the post, OP. I’ve never heard Coach Riley speak before and was left with a Belichick-style presentation. I couldn’t make heads or tails about what his actual opinion of the players were other than they were “motivated” and “practiced hard”.

Hardline

Reaction score
Nick’s got one of those $2 lockdown haircuts, I see.

Thanks for the post, OP. I’ve never heard Coach Riley speak before and was left with a Belichick-style presentation. I couldn’t make heads or tails about what his actual opinion of the players were other than they were “motivated” and “practiced hard”.
Yeah.
Not too much content there. I didn't think I should even post it.

Anyway, It's something to listen to for a few minutes.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Riley better learn that you just can’t always out score everyone, you need to play defense too!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You could tell by Lincoln Riley's quotes that he has a great deal of affinity for both Lamb and Gallimore.

They'd be welcomed picks in anyone's draft. Both were vastly superior value picks. We were fortunate.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
$2 for a haircut? Mine was free and I did it my self. Probably looks worse than his. But, then again, some people just have bad hair.
Ditto here. Thank god I hung on to that flowbee I bought in the '90s. My wife is beginning to get the hang of using it.

I watched the video and was left wishing coach Riley had said more.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ditto here. Thank god I hung on to that flowbee I bought in the '90s. My wife is beginning to get the hang of using it.

I watched the video and was left wishing coach Riley had said more.

My older daughter has been cutting my hair. She has mastered the clipper fade. It’s amazing she does a great job.