Lito Shepard Headed To TB...(RUMOR)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Lito Shepard was in Tampa Wednesday taking a physical while TB and Philadelphia worked on a trade that could send Lito to TB in exchange for the Bucs 2nd round pick and player which right now appears to be WR Michael Clayton..

I find this interesting for 2 reasons.

1. The Eagles who are in our division could lose a good player

and

2. The Bucs have been slotted by many to draft a CB in the 1st round this year and it may mean another Cb could slide to 22.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hmmmm only a 2nd huh, a middle second too..

I thought the Eagles could have gotten a late first.

Oh well, he KILLLLLSSSS the Cowboys every year so get him out of Philthy!

IronCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, what a joke.

Eagle fans were laughing at everyone in the NFC East because they were getting "Fitz for Sheppard"

Instead, they're getting Clayton for Sheppard. lmao!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2051196 said:
Lito Shepard was in Tampa Wednesday taking a physical while TB and Philadelphia worked on a trade that could send Lito to TB in exchange for the Bucs 2nd round pick and player which right now appears to be WR Michael Clayton..

and

2. The Bucs have been slotted by many to draft a CB in the 1st round this year and it may mean another Cb could slide to 22.

a 2nd AND clayton?

that would seal up jackson to tampa but that's great for the eagles stupid for the bucs. will be interesting to see if true.

montgod

Reaction score
Not a bad deal.

I am sure Clayton is happy for a change of scenery since he had an outstanding rookie season and then just dissappeared!

And good point... another top CB could slide the Boys. Lets hope so.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yeah, but lookout if this trade is true, tampa bay might take felix jones with their first round pick,

montgod

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2051597 said:
yeah, but lookout if this trade is true, tampa bay might take felix jones with their first round pick,

Maybe... but I think they would look at other options first since they did just sign Warrick Dunn... :D

Rockytop6

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2051196 said:

and

What I like about it is # 2. The word going around was that Tampa Bay had targeted Jenkins at # 20. They liked him and had seen him play a lot since he was from the area.

Maybe, just maybe, with Lito in the fold they will look at another position at # 20 rather than a CB.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rockytop6;2052066 said:
What I like about it is # 2. The word going around was that Tampa Bay had targeted Jenkins at # 20. They liked him and had seen him play a lot since he was from the area.

Maybe, just maybe, with Lito in the fold they will look at another position at # 20 rather than a CB.

Those were my thoughts when I read of it. Anything that can somehow help DRC to drop to us I'm all in favor of.