little O.T but if I were the Texans

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
If I were the texans guys I would trade with the niners to aquire their 2 1st rounders and take vernon davis and the best available OT left (mcneil, eric winston, and they also still have the first pick and the second round which is similar to a late 1st rounder . That would give san fran the weapon they need in bush to help his high school teamate out. But give the texans a trio of vernon davis, dominack davis, and andre johnson and some OL help. I think that would work for both teams and can likely happen because bush is that type of player that is worth 2 1st rounders especially in this draft where the value is found later in the draft. Just a sugestion and something different for the board to think about

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
royw3141 said:
If I were the texans guys I would trade with the niners to aquire their 2 1st rounders and take vernon davis and the best available OT left (mcneil, eric winston, and they also still have the first pick and the second round which is similar to a late 1st rounder . That would give san fran the weapon they need in bush to help his high school teamate out. But give the texans a trio of vernon davis, dominack davis, and andre johnson and some OL help. I think that would work for both teams and can likely happen because bush is that type of player that is worth 2 1st rounders especially in this draft where the value is found later in the draft. Just a sugestion and something different for the board to think about

I would just settle for a Bush........