Live Game Blog

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What to expect from our in-game blog

I'm thinking we're going to have a lot of fun with this thing. What you won't read during the game is play-by-play. I'm going to assume that you guys are watching the game with your laptops nearby.

Let's keep our eyes on some specific players, including but not limited to LB Bobby Carpenter, LT Flozell Adams, RT Marc Colombo, RT Rob Petitti, FS Pat Watkins, DT Montavious Stanley, LT Pat McQuistan, C Andre Gurode, QB Tony Romo, WR Sam Hurd and let's be on full alert late in the game for guys like LB Oliver Hoyte and fan-favorite Junior Glymph.

For you guys who like your in-game blogs without sarcasm and editorial comments, I apologize in advance. What kind of numbers are we expecting for this blog?

My conservative prediction is 734,000 unique hits!

As always, I'm the only one allowed to use expletives on this blog.

OK, I've finished off my sixth piece of crispy bacon from the buffet. Time for a jog.

See you back here about 7:45 p.m. Dallas time.

with love and confection,
m

p.s. Mark the nutty Marriott waiter just stopped by my table for some more Mariners talk. I'm outta here!

Posted by Matt Mosley http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 12:19 PM (E-mail this entry) | Comments (1)