LLoyd/Skins deal done

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Terry glenn my *** lmao

You're telling me in week 15 against the Commanders Terry Glenn did NOT go for the ball and immediately put his arms back in, and duck away from Sean Taylor like a little girl?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Ducked ball=Dropped...doesn't matter how you do it. Doens't matter, him and Santana will be torching you twice a year. Have fun ;) .

back it up little troll,. come on talking smack I have video evidence where is yours?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Ducked ball=Dropped...doesn't matter how you do it. Doens't matter, him and Santana will be torching you twice a year. Have fun ;) .

Hey, how's Taylors trial coming? Oh that's right, it was moved again so it will be closer to training camp. LOL. I guess everyone will be torching the deadskins, including the prison football team.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
You're telling me in week 15 against the Commanders Terry Glenn did NOT go for the ball and immediately put his arms back in, and duck away from Sean Taylor like a little girl?

Do you have anything to back it up?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Hey, how's Taylors trial coming? Oh that's right, it was moved again so it will be closer to training camp. LOL. I guess everyone will be torching the deadskins, including the prison football team.

Well, Sir...let's not go that far! The prison football team? Have you ever really looked at Taylor's face? Now, that is one UGLY MUG SHOT! I'm not sure even the prison bulls want any of that...besides, Big Bubba will not let him out of the cell! :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
back it up little troll,. come on talking smack I have video evidence where is yours?

Be easy on him BigDFan5, you know how those RedStinks like to live in fantasy land! :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

I do......however the file is 32+ megs and I can't send it via email......

He did get a case of alligator arms though......the first guy wasn't just talkin' junk.....

As for the Lloyd signing....that GIF was the first thing I thought of.......he's a great WR on out's but not really going deep or over the middle......then again if he is the #2 and patten is in the slot.....hmmm....I like those odds.......Lloyd would be good 1 on 1 short with sanatana getting boxed up deep.....

I hope that him ducking there was him thing it was for another WR behind him that it was intended for......otherwise that may down as the biggest rookie good since Plaxico B. Spiked the ball in open field after making a diving catch.....lol...

The value is leaning more towards the skins however the 49ers are amkingthe right move b/c next year he won't resign and they wouldn't get anything........

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
actually I do remember seeing Glenn pulling up on a ball and yeah it was a self-preservation move. It's about the only time I'd ever seen him do that... I remember sitting in chat and everybody was going crazy, cuz it was such a wuss move.

That ONE time, however, doesn't equal Todd Stinkston alligator arms. That dude squealed as soon as he heard foot steps.

menace

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
You must be thinking of Pinkston of the Eagles :bang2::banghead::laugh2::bow:

That would be funny...except Pinkston plays for the Eagles. And the question was asked of the boys':bang2:

apickmans

Reaction score
Terry glenn was the cowboys player that wussed out on a ball in the 2nd skins vs cowboys game. I remember it too. I also remember Taylor pointing and laughing at glenn right after it happened.

another thing...maybe lloyd was ducking because he thought the QB was passing it to someone behind him..haha yeah i know you guys wont think that, but it could be true!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
apickmans said:
Terry glenn was the cowboys player that wussed out on a ball in the 2nd skins vs cowboys game. I remember it too. I also remember Taylor pointing and laughing at glenn right after it happened.

another thing...maybe lloyd was ducking because he thought the QB was passing it to someone behind him..haha yeah i know you guys wont think that, but it could be true!

Was he pointing at laughing at him the way the whole league was pointing and laughing at Taylor after getting torched for the game winning catch by Patrick Crayton the year before? You mean that kind of pointing and laughing?

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Brandon777 said:
http://img71.*************/img71/615/taylorboogeyman4cj.gif

I disagree......I think that ball was uncatchable....he just got spooked.....

The video I'm speaking of he had an easy catch and he slowed down and Alli-armed it as Taylor approched......

Like I said though....it's 32+ megs......

apickmans

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Was he pointing at laughing at him the way the whole league was pointing and laughing at Taylor after getting torched for the game winning catch by Patrick Crayton the year before? You mean that kind of pointing and laughing?

haha yeah the same way the whole league was laughing and pointing at Roy Williams after gettin torched for the game winning catch by Santana Moss on Monday night football. You made it too easy.