LMAO, anyone see this GIF before?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
http://i80.***BLOCKED***/albums/j188/lakerjim15/ratliffpimpselizc8.gif

Some probably have but it is hilarious.

He offers his hand to help Eli up, Eli reaches up and Ratliff pulls it away and walks away :laugh2: :bow:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i'm suprised I haven't see a gif made of what he did on his second sack last night

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rampage;2427458 said:
i'm suprised I haven't see a gif made of what he did on his second sack last night

which was?? stupid work made me miss it

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Now that is the type of mentality we need on defense. I said it by the 3rd game this season. Nasty, physical, abusive, sick players. I want warriors who bi-head on defense. Even last night I saw guys on defense helping Portis up. He was playing hurt, he shouldn't have lasted the first quarter in my opinion. But no, we're helping him up.

Watkins plays nice guy in Washington and Campbell soup runs over him. Break some bodies and crack some ego's boys. If I'm Jerry that's what I'm telling these players/thugs that's what they are getting paid for. Pretend it's the streets boys and break some bodies for a living. Straight goods! They interview Ratliff at the end of the game and you hear absolutely no BS out of the man. I love it. Ratliff is a warrior and that just how it is! When he was done his interview you could here only "u huh" out of him, like "you're lucky I speak to you, where's the ball"?

That man is focused, he's the leader on this defense. Period!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
I kinda hope I'm wrong, BUT...

I've seen this gif before and I always figured that Ratliff simply looked away right before he saw Eli reach his hand up.

Remember, peripheral vision is limited with the helmets these guys wear. It's entirely possible that Ratliff never saw Eli reach up.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

That Is Great I Never Saw That One.....jay Is My Boy Wait Till I Show Him That .......

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2427566 said:
Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

That Is Great I Never Saw That One.....jay Is My Boy Wait Till I Show Him That .......

you talk to Jay Ratliff?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed over the past couple of years is Dallas defenders occasionally helping up an opponent after a play.

That should never happen.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Ratliff Roar after a sack is becoming a network favorite. They replay it over and over.