LMAO at this NFL Playoff Scenario

links18

Reaction score
Some would say a team that can't beat the sorry Rams shouldn't be in the playoffs......:eek:

Boysboy

Reaction score
links18;2454685 said:
Some would say a team that can't beat the sorry Rams shouldn't be in the playoffs......:eek:

Or for that matter, why not crown the Browns the Super Bowl Champs b/c they beat the defending Super Bowl Champs last month.:rolleyes:

GMen86

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2454769 said:
That is very IRONIC.......wow
The season is 16 weeks. Tampa, though losing to Dallas, has played better week in and week out.

The Browns beat the Giants. Even as a Cowboys fan you can't seriously think the Browns are a better team.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
GMen86;2454789 said:
The Browns beat the Giants. Even as a Cowboys fan you can't seriously think the Browns are a better team.

I think that was the point of the sarcasm, G.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Matt;2454681 said:
LMAO at this...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/bracket

That TB team that couldn't beat Brad Johnson nor score a TD and pretty much kill our confidence in ourselves and our season, have a first round bye...

Uhmmm Tampa Bay still plays Atlanta and Carolina, both of which we need to lose, or we need Tampa to lose.

In reality, Tampa is the KEY to our playoff hopes... Not the killer of them. We need to win our two NFC games to have a chance, and we MUST go 3-1 from here.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2454808 said:
I think that was the point of the sarcasm, G.
You expect him to get sarcasm? Even with the little :rolleyes: as a hint?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
GMen86;2454858 said:
Haha......we only understand winning. Sarcasm, not so much.
That's so sad. We understand winning, sarcasm, and a lot of other stuff. No wonder you're a Giants fan.

GMen86

Reaction score
Hostile;2454876 said:
That's so sad. We understand winning, sarcasm, and a lot of other stuff. No wonder you're a Giants fan.
It was tongue in cheek. Guess you missed my sarcasm.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
GMen86;2454884 said:
It was toung in cheek. Guess you missed my sarcasm.
And once again, you missed mine. I already know the :rolleyes: wouldn't help.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile;2454876 said:
I enjoyed this particular burn.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
links18;2454685 said:

The 1992 Dallas Cowboys played in LA against the hapless rams and Cleveland Gary hung over a 100 on them and beat them.

Those Rams went 6-10 that year.

Next year Dallas lost to the 6-10 Falcons on their way to back-to-back.

Let's move on to 1995. The eventual Super Bowl Champ Dallas Cowboys lost to the 6-10 Washington Commanders. Not once but twice that year. So 30% of the wins Washington had came from the guys who won it all.

The season is a marathon. Not a sprint. And sometimes the seasonal best team doesn't win against guys that end up watching in january.

Because both teams get paid to play the game.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
links18;2454685 said:

what about a team who couldn't beat the sorry Cleveland Browns?

links18

Reaction score
TwoDeep3;2455185 said:
The 1992 Dallas Cowboys played in LA against the hapless rams and Cleveland Gary hung over a 100 on them and beat them.

Those Rams went 6-10 that year.

Next year Dallas lost to the 6-10 Falcons on their way to back-to-back.

Let's move on to 1995. The eventual Super Bowl Champ Dallas Cowboys lost to the 6-10 Washington Commanders. Not once but twice that year. So 30% of the wins Washington had came from the guys who won it all.

The season is a marathon. Not a sprint. And sometimes the seasonal best team doesn't win against guys that end up watching in january.

Because both teams get paid to play the game.

I hope "some people" read this. :laugh2: