Lmao!

Tripod

Reaction score
I refuse to get down after this loss. A loss to a 12-4 team in their house on opening day does not set the tone for this season.

I'm still predicting 11-5

morasp

Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
y are u laughing ur *** off im going to be pissed until next sunday

Let it go, it's just one game.

Hiero

Reaction score
ya thats hilarious. please jump off a bridge. you are not a cowboy fan.

Frozen700

Reaction score
im so pissed off...i had to call my girl..n pour my heart out to her...im so glad i got her tho..takes a lil stress...

but look at it like that we won our season openor last year n lost the second game..so all we gotta do is win our second game..n keep it moving

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700 said:
im so pissed off...i had to call my girl..n pour my heart out to her...im so glad i got her tho..takes a lil stress...

but look at it like that we won our season openor last year n lost the second game..so all we gotta do is win our second game..n keep it moving

You had to call your girlfriend and pour your heart out to her?!?!:(

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Tripod said:
I refuse to get down after this loss. A loss to a 12-4 team in their house on opening day does not set the tone for this season.

I'm still predicting 11-5

Remember Seattle lost to Jacksonville in Jacksonville to start last season and we all know how they turned out (with a little help from Cortez).

Frozen700

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

lmao..i just told her i was happy to have her.....

man imma be Bi*c*y all week

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
morasp said:
Let it go, it's just one game.

its a game that we should've won. a game against a very good oppenent. we had them down 10-0. if we woulda won this game our confidence would be threw the roof. You know if we would've lost becaues they just made more plays then us then thats fine. But we 3 threw 3 picks, and anytime we DID make a play, there was a yellow flag following it. And im SO TIRED OF MISSING FIELD GOALS! :bang2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700 said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. The scary thing is, we still have a bunch of road games early on. We can ill afford to "give away" a game when we have such a tough schedule ahead. Penalties, Turnovers, Missed Field Goals. Is this circa 2005?

On the bright side, Jax is supposed to be all that and we did hang with them for a while. And when we didn't, it was our own fault. I guess that's the bright side.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
its a game that we should've won. a game against a very good oppenent. we had them down 10-0. if we woulda won this game our confidence would be threw the roof. You know if we would've lost becaues they just made more plays then us then thats fine. But we 3 threw 3 picks, and anytime we DID make a play, there was a yellow flag following it. And im SO TIRED OF MISSING FIELD GOALS! :bang2:

yea exactly..bledsoe better have a fire game next week..n we better blow out the Commanders

Frozen700

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita said:
You took the words right out of my mouth. The scary thing is, we still have a bunch of road games early on. We can ill afford to "give away" a game when we have such a tough schedule ahead. Penalties, Turnovers, Missed Field Goals. Is this circa 2005?

On the bright side, Jax is supposed to be all that and we did hang with them for a while. And when we didn't, it was our own fault. I guess that's the bright side.

yea there D is pretty good..i still think brian williams sucks...but damn..we handed that game to them...it was mainly cuz of thier recivers hieght y we lost

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Never called that appendage my heart...Brain yes...heart not yet. It's gonna leave me in a funk all day. And the bad part is that I still have a lot of day to go. It's only 1:44 pm here.

The expectations just seemed so good with the start of this game. Dominating drives...great defense. But that's the NFL. Adjustments.

Not gonna say drew has to go but if he was hurt he needed to pull himself out of the game. His throws were late and high and inaccurate. Something was wrong. If it was physical he needed to be sat.

Upset 9R H8R in Paradise

Frozen700

Reaction score
im so pissed right now....its just funny that we get a break (brian williams pick) n then we go n get drew sacked..n he throws a pick agian